Entry #131 07-27-21

Dear Diary,

Today I went to work really early. I woke up at around 3:30 am, but got out of bed at around 3:50 am and went straight to the bathroom. It was just a typical day but God was with me since the beginning and so I felt at peace. I prayed to Him thanking for giving me another day to live. I asked Him to give me patience, that whatever struggle I would encounter today I will able to pass through it.

True enough there were struggles at work. Our computer has debugged and all. But I was surprised that I did not loose my composure. Even with mean customers and those very hard to understand, I wasn't bothered so much.

And customer of the day goes to the old lady from Masbate. If I remember her name correctly, it was Erlinda. She told me to share blessings no matter how little it is. That if someone knocks on your doorstep to ask for help, and you have the means to help, it is better to share what you have than be selfish.

I hope more days like this would come. And I pray my sister would get out of her loophole and be happy once again. I know she feels like she's left behind. And she went into another breakdown when I called her tonight. After learning that my best friend would be coming here in Luzon and took the job in Cavite, it triggered her back into a loophole. I wish there was something I can do to take away her pain. But I couldn't do it. All I can do was listen and tell her I love her.