Entry #116 12-06-20

Hi there

2 &1/2 hrs to go before I turn 24!!! I want to thank the almighty for giving me 23yrs of my life. Another chapter in the book has closed and I am bound to start anew. I hope that it will still be blessed as much as this one was.

My twenty three years of existence is a whirlwind of happiness, bitterness, and regrets. I am happy for being blessed with good health, a comfortable shelter, enough wealth, good friendships, and family.

But at the same time we all know that this year was disastrous from the very first month. And I also had days which I am not mentally healthy. Times when anger has absorbed me. Times when I am serotonin deficient. Times when I regretfully say words that I couldn't take back. Or those times when I regretfully did certain things that I couldn't undo.

Most of the times I feel like I'm the one whose toxic. And I hope, now that I am older, I'll be able to control my temper a little bit more. I hope I'd be more tactful of the things that I'd say. I hope I'd be a better example to my workmates and to become an inspiration.

I am so grateful of the people I've met here in Naga. It was the best risk I ever took. In fact, it was the only risk that I ever did. And though I could not redo the past, nor relive it, I shall keep these memories inside my heart. Camsur, Naga, ZNG-6, my Southstar pharmily, will always have a special place in me.

I look forward to the chapters unwritten. I look forward to the new memories to build. I look forward to the new friendships. I look forward to keeping the old ones. I look forward to a new version of myself.

Good bye to my 23 years old self! It was a fun journey. And whatever decisions you will make for the upcoming year, I hope you wouldn't regret it.

To more risks to take and more chances to make!

Not yours,
23-year old self/ Krizia @23