#Entry 99 (11/10/19)

11-10-19

Dear Future-self,

I don't quite know why everyone is so sad this year. BTW, bruno died yesterday. If ever someone else is reading this, Bruno was my best friend/ cousin's fifteen year old dog. He was with us since we were kids. And it breaks my heart knowing that I won't be able to see him again. Though it hurts lesser for me. Right now, I know my best friend is still coping up with her loss. I kinda had a premonition that someone would die. I was so scared and I prayed really hard that it won't be someone in my family. I dreamt that I lost my teeth and whenever that happens it always means that someone would die. It was sad that Bruno died, but at the same time I was thankful that it was him and not some other human being that I hold dear.

2019 might have broken other people's heart, but I cannot say it was the same for me. I never knew why I felt that this year was my lucky year and last year was just so harsh on me. Yes I do have troubles, everything won't always be perfect. But this year was not heavy on my heart. And all I can do is be thankful for all the blessings I have received on 2019. It is almost ending, but it was a beautiful end for me.

Thank you Lord for this year. I hope next year would be better than this. To top it off, I hope and pray that I'll be meeting my future love next year. I hope he will be ready to meet me by then.

Did I really met him on 2020?

Please comment down below future-self, if you are re-reading this.

Love,
-Krizia @22 going on 23