Entry #27 05/01/17 About Me

05/01 /17

Dear You,

Since you are reading my head, I'd realized that I should tell you more about ME. So here it goes...

Hi there. I am Krizia. It's pronounced as Kree-zsh-uh, not Kree-zay-uh.

Why am I bothering to tell you this?

It is because my name is such a big hindrance whenever I introduce myself. People can't get it right. Like even up to now, some college friends of mine would still call me, "Trisha", "Kriza", "Krexia" ( This was the worst name I've been called so far. 😧 My classmate, Quenie would always use this whenever she texts me. The idiot. She NEVER got my name right.)

I was born on December 7, 1996, at Cebu Doctor's Hospital, Cebu City, Cebu. When I was two months old, we moved from Cebu to Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur in Mindanao. I lived there for most of my childhood. When I was in 4th grade, we transferred to Bohol and rented an apartment at J.A. Clarin corner Espuelas St., in Tagbilaran City. It was an ugly apartment and we lived there for five years.

I'd mentioned about this on my latest story, "The Paris Mission", but I unpublished it because I want to finish it first before I republish the book. I'd never finished a book, as you might know. Okayyy...

So when I turned 12, my mom bought a lot in Panglao island and we built a house there. But it was not until December of 2011 that we'd completely moved to our unfinished house. Like seriously, it was still unfinished by the time we moved. No walls on the living room. No tiles on the cemented floor. The master's bedroom was a pile of hollow blocks. And everything was still under construction except for one room. That room would be me and my sister's shared bedroom.

But back then, that was the only room in the house. And we'd have to sleep on the hard, tiled floor, with no beds, no mattresses, and only a few pillows on our heads. But that was still a good life for me.

Now, I must say I love our new house! It sort of looks like a barn house, but its really comfy. In the morning, you could hear the symphony of bird chirps from the porch. There are actually a lot of birds in our house. They sort of live with us. Making their nest in between two frames of wood above the posts on the front porch. We also have a lot of dogs. Right now we have five dogs, and it's my task to feed them everyday. I'm also the dishwasher of this household. But I don't mind washing dishes. I mostly take my time washing them, while playing and singing along with the music on my phone.

I don't have a lot of friends in the neighborhood. And I don't bother making friends. But I do have a lot of friends at school. I'm not unfriendly, just sort of a shy individual. You see, I'm not as good with spoken words compared to written words. Which means that I suck at verbal communication. I only use my verbal skills when necessary. But not on a sort of chummy way, rather in a formal tune. But then again, I'm still approachable, you only have to talk to me first.

In person, if we're like really close friends, I must say I could be talkative. But then there would also be times that I'm extremely silent, and I'd prefer to be on my own. My barkadas now about this, and thankfully they understand my weird self. Another weird thing about me is I like to wander off alone. Just you know, walking around the streets of Tagbilaran on my own with no particular agenda.

Well there you go. I think I've already said enough. I'm out of words. And this has been my longest entry so far, isn't it?

Maybe it isn't. Anyway...

Never yours,
-Krizia

PS: Happy Fiesta Tagbilaran!!!