Entry #163 (11-19-22)

Dear Future self,

Hayst, kanus.a pa mn ka makat.on sa imo mga kabuang? Finally confessed for the third time. Kabantay lang ko, halos every 2yrs since 2018 naa kay ma sendan ug confession.

Pero this current one makes me happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy that I finally got my clarity but also sad to know that it used to be a mutual feeling. 💔 Why was my timing never right?

I guess it's because God's timing is what's right. And I'm too impatient that's probably until now He hasn't given me my answers. But I hope, really hope to meet Mr. F. soon.

 soon

This was his reply:

This was his reply:

I'm so grateful Iza that you have feelings for me 🙂 but im sorry I can't return it back to you. I already have someone I like she helped me when I was down and  made me realize things I never knew. I may not have a chance with her but I wanted to be honest with you. I'm sorry.

To be honest.. at one point in HS i did like like you. I was just immature then and thought basin ma annoyed sya naho kadugayan. So i didn't shoot my shot. Then when we graduated we went on our separate ways. I just wished our timings would have aligned a little better XD but that's life. Thank you again iza for the beautiful compilation of art and the courage to tell me how you feel. I recognize and will treasure it forever, I'm sorry that I have to turn you down. But would you willing to still be my friend?