💖CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN💖

Catherine's POV

Seated on the ground in the mids of my room, Sam rolled over on her back letting go a grunt, "How are we gonna get assface to leave his room?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Who?"

"Assface," she replied looking back at me.

"But Larry's nickname is assface," I corrected.

She gave me a look of disbelief, "That's not the problem here," I rolled my eyes while shaking my head slowly, "And the question still remains," she continued, "How are we gonna get assface to leave his room?"

With a frown I snorted out, "Distraction?"

"Distraction?"

"Yeah, we are the Masters of distraction, did you forget?" I sat upright on the bed, she soon followed , folding her legs and pulling them underneath her body.

"Forget what?"

"At Alejandro's parents private island or whatever, we were able to get the dairy back into his suitcase,"

"Yeah, but that's because he was busy taking a dump in the bathroom," her hands flew up, frustration getting the best of her.

I turned my eye up somewhat agreeing with her claims, but not totally "But I'm Catherine Eggburt Taylor and you're Sam Wesley, we are the ultimate duo, you know the Sam Wilson and Bucky Barnes of... I don't know...real life,"

She scrunch her eyebrows, "You mean the Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes of real life,"

I threw her an offended look, "No, the last time I checked Steve left our beautiful, broken Bucky for that Peggy woman, he literally took the bro code handbook and said 'eff it' "

"Okay you got a point,"

"A strong one at that,"

"Okay, okay so we'll go with the distraction plan, do we need to get Marcus involvement in this one?" Her head turn to the side.

"I guess, I mean you both are very distracting, " I reasoned.

"Then I'll go get him," she stood up pouncing out of the room, a smile tugging on her lips.

I hopped off my bed grumbling under my breath, "Steve can suck it how dare he leaves my baby Bucky," shaking my head with visual disappointment, I followed Sam out of the room.

Marcus's room was beautiful, graced with priveladge of having a view of the beautiful city.

He laid on the bed while Sam pulled on his feet, "Can't we do this after you guys go shopping I'm super tired," he grumbled pulling his feet away from her grasp.

"No we can't, we have to do it now, and why are you even tired you didn't do anything," Sam argued, pulling onto his shirt exposing his ripped chest.

Deciding not to interrupt their cute interaction, I sat at the far end of the corner trying my best not to be seen.

"Did nothing?" He opened one of his eyes, his face masking disappointment, "I was literally Alejandro's hype man, not to brag or anything, but that's hard work, not to mention that I had to take care of my business as well, double homicide,"

His closed back his eyes, indicating that he had officially prove his point and was ready to go back to bed.

Sam's face held disbelief, as she crawled her way over him and sat on top of him, his eyes shot open, surprised evident in them.

"Get up, I don't care if you're tired or not. We. Need. That. Journal..."

"It's a dairy, but what she said," I interrupted. Sam shook her head before continuing, "It's not like it's gonna take for ever , we just need to distract assface until Catherine grab the darn thing,"