💖CHAPTER FORTY-TWO💖

Hi y'all. I wont even give an explanation this time. Yes this update is very late. I understand if it dont get as many reads. I think most of the readers left but that is entirely on me. I'm content with how this book with end and how it is going. Thank you guys so much for reading The Billionaires New Maid. It is nearing the end so stay tuned.😊

Alejandro's POV

Catherine's face held no expression, and her eyes were dull. Tears lingered on the side of her cheeks as she dropped the glass shard that she held in her hands.

Her uncle rushed over to his unconscious wife, crying out in agony.

"Sadie!! Sadie wake up," he shook her body violently with muffled cries. Franticly he looked up at Catherine screaming as he pranced towards her, "YOU CRAZY B*TCH!!"

Unknowingly, I stepped infront of catherine blocking him from her.

"Dont you dare lay a finger on her," was my low threat. His eyes peered up at mine, tears filling them, "You wanna protect a murderer like her? You wanna protect that trash!!"

My fist crashed into his nose, breaking it in the process, "Im sure that I warned you about your vulgar profanities,"

Laying next to the woman he brought here, he held onto his nose. Droplets of blood colored the tiled floor, and his whimpers filled the silent area.

I glared at him in disgust before motioning to my bodyguards to kick him out, "Wait," catherine finalky spoke out. Her voice seem calm but her aura deadly.

Searching through the bag she had clinging to her side, she took out a wad of cash, stacked in a white envelope. She tossed it beside her uncle before sneering out, words like venom, "In that envelope theres a total of 200 thousand dollars, take it and disappear. I dont wanna see you or hear from you. Act like I dont exist because I'll do the same. And if you even think about showing back up here or anywhere near Alejandro or I. I'll go to the police station and report your ass. You still got that 'oI murder charge dont you. Lets gamble and see how long you'll rot in prison for!"

His eyes widen as he grab the envelope. "I'll leave," he snapped, rising up from the floor and rushing towards the door,

"You forgot something!" Catherine shouted this time. Frightened the man quickly took up the woman, carrying her out in his arms, "Dont you think she should go to the hospital?" One of my body guards added stepping infront of the door to block him from leaving.

"Uhh this little thing, ive seen worse, shes fine. She just needs to sleep it off," with that he pushed the guards of out his way and dissapeared in his car.

The gards left the room leaving only catherine and I. It was silent. She was breathing hard. And the tears she was forced to hold up, burst, soon she was full on crying, gripping her chest as if it burned.

I stalked up to her slowly, before engulfing her in a hug. She tried to push me off. Not wanting my comfort, but i held onto her tightly while whispering gently, "Shh its okay, its alright Catherine,"

Once again, she pushed me. This time I released her. Her face was red as she screamed at me, "Dont touch me you bastard!"

"I'm trying to help you," i released.

"I dont want your filthy pity, you are no less than them," she gritted, then turn to walk towards the door.

Reluctant to let her leave i grabbled onto her arms, causing her to crash into my chest, "Catherine I'm sorry okay, i was wrong. Please let me help you!" I pleaded.

"Help me with what exactly?" Her words were low.

"First calm down, sit-"

"LEAVE ME ALONE. I want to leave!" She shouted again. Pulling her hands away from mine, "No!" I resoponded firmly.

"What makes you think that I'm obligated to listen to you Alejandro Vincento?"

"Because You are mine, Catherine Taylor,"

Catherine's POV

Taken aback with disbelief I rolled my eyes before letting out a snort, "You jerk, let go of me,"

"No,"

"I'm not playing with you," i sneered pulling my hands away from his grasp, but failing.

"What makes you think that I'm playing with you?" Was his question. I looked up at his eyes they held desperation.

However stubborness is my bestfriend, and pettiness is my lover.

"Alejandro dont let me repeat myself. Why wont you leave me alone!!"

"Because You dont want to be left alone. Thats what you said on the day you were on the rooftop with Elijah. You said that even when you pushed sam away. She didnt give up she stayed and waited for you. So thats what I'm doing!I'm returning the favor you once gave me even though I was blind at that time and didn't recognized it, but i know now Catherine. I know what great deed you did. So make me repay my debt, " His voice was filled with pain

"Alejandro," I called out, tears welding at the brim of my eyes for I knew what I was going to say wasnt true.

"Yes, Catherine," he gave a sweet small smile, thinkng that I had accept his help.

"If you think you doing this will change my perspective of you. Youre wrong. I still hate you. I'll hate you today, tomorrow and the days that'll follows!"

His eyes glistened with tears and his grasp tightened

"Catherine Taylor, you really know how to push my buttons,"

Before i knew it. I was pushed up against the wall and lips came crashing down onto mine, hard, but soft.

I'm kissing the man I'm suppose to hate.

Who the hell wrote this story!!!!!

A/N
Thanks. For . Reading!!