💖 CHAPTER THIRTY 💖

Catherine's POV

The sun's heat was perfect, the wind smelled like the sea, and the waves crashed upon the wet sand relaxing my whole mind completely.

With sunglasses to shade the sun from my eyes, I peered over at Sam and Marcus having fun in the cool sea water, the three musketeers probably toiling up a storm of their own, Alejandro at the minni bar with non other than assface Larry and graced beside me was Satan.

Satan I say...

Annabelle.

As you can tell we were at the island's beach. Fun, fun place.... BUT.... and I say that with great emphasis....Someone or more like someones...Because there were like two of them...Managed to ruin it.

I guess you had already catch on, it was....Elijah and Stephane...What?? You thought that I was gonna say Annabelle and Larry, right??

But no, they weren't at fault, because surprisingly, they tried everything to ignore me, basically acts as if I'm not here or there, or whatever.

I guess after that beat down, miss thing knew what she was up against and decided to back the hell off!!

Was I happy??

No

Why??

Because I kinda wanted her to start agrue with me again so I can just finish her!!!

But instead she just lay down right beside me saying nothing.

Boo how boring!!! And to think that she was a difficult case

Anyways as far as I'm concerned, they didn't cause any trouble for me, but who's to say about Alejandro.

I mean he was at the bar with assface Larry, and he looked hot standing there with no shirt...I meant he looked disgusted by something, in this case, someone.

I'm not gonna dwell on that subject much longer because I want to transition into another tale that I'm about to spill.

You know a little tea to sip on.

Well actually, it's no tea just an explanation to why I said that stephane and Elijah ruined mí day.

So I guess we go to....

Flashback
Last Night after dissing Annabelle!!

We trotted off to a room, and as the door locked we all released a breath of air, that neither of us knew that we were holding.

"What the hell was that!?" Sam shouted, holding onto her head with a frustrated grunt following.

"It's like my freaking heart was gonna drop out, like just fall out!" Isiah reckoned.

"You're talking about yourself, just look at Alejandro," Marcus intrigued.

We all turn to face him seeing that he was staring blankly at the wall looking like the definition of helplessness.

"The poor guy is so shocked that he just goes into battery saver mode," I shook my head slowly.

"It's like his body just shut down leaving only it's brain to process what the hell just happened!" Stephane added.

"He's probably shocked to the core, that he gave up on life and is just stuck in that position for the rest of his pitiful, sad , lonely and depressed..."

"Woah, woah woah, that's too dark dude!" Elijah interrupted Sam.

"Yeah, " we agree.