💖CHAPTER NINE💖

Alejandro's POV

I walked downstairs, still a little pissed with her choice in suit, but and I must give it to her, she can iron, at least one thing she can do without messi- holy egg fudge, she did not make me a sandwich, with tomatoes in it, I hate tomatoes!!!!!

My face scrunched as I looked at the big red tomatoes she had sliced in my sandwich,and how many meat did she put in this, was she trying to get me fat!!?

I marched up to her room, barging in since see didn't bother closing it, "You-" I stopped, she was sleeping peacefully with her feet wide apart, thank God, that I'm not a pervert I stated to myself. Her face looked peaceful, and for the first time, I could stare at her without getting interrogated, I walked up closer to her stooping down to her level, then looked at her face, I could see every freckles, every crease and form, and wow, she was beautiful, I started gently touching her soft cheeks, before I saw her shift to the other side, mumbling

"Superman, your very hot, why won't you take off those brieves, and show me what you got!!"

I chuckled then whispered in her ear, "You're the pervert!" Then with that I walk away, make her sleep, just this one time, since she's so cute!

My mind told me, and for once I agreed with it, and left.

Catherine's POV

My eyes open only to be met face to face with a fuming Alejandro, with buldging eyes I flew up, "Aren't you suppose to be at work!!?"

"You see, I did go to work, but guess what, someone slept out the whole day, umm I wonder what time is it," he stated with his teeth gritted, he looked at his watch before stating, "9:30 pm!!"

"Holy shit!" I screamed.

"Yes holy shit, I should've woke you up when I came in here this morning!!" He shouted again.

I flew out of bed then started apologising, "I'm so so so so sorry, I was having an awesome dream, I di-"

"You were eye raping Superman!" He stated looking at me with anger radiating off him.

"I'm sorry!"

"Sorry's not gonna fix that I'm starving,"

"We can order take out!"

"But I don't want take out, I want my home cooked meal, Ughhh, you're gonna regret making me starve!!" He stormed out.

Shit, the monster has finally awoken.