💖CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE💖

Catherine's POV

The sun started to set, therefore we took that as our sign to head back to mansion, we all trotted slowly conversing with each other.

Sam and I walked together, the musketeers by themselves, Annabelle and Assface aka Larry  and Marcus and Alejandro.

Alejandro seemed to be having a deep conversation with Marcus, so deep that I wanted to be in on it, but I decided to stay put and ask him later on.

"Today was awesome, wasn't it?" Sam gushed pulling on my arm. Her bikini was soaked along with her hair.

"I guess you could say that," I shrugged giving a little nod.

With an annoyed grunt she poked me saying, "You might've not have fun since you just sun bathed and judged people,"

"Judge people?" I scoffed, "I didn't judge anyone, well except for you know who,"

Sam looked at me with a huge smile finding the situation quite funny.

"Anyways, I can't wait to get back,"

"Why?"

"Im in desperate need of a bath, I got sand in places where sand should not be," I peered down at my....You know what...

Sam followed my eyes before squealing out with laughter pushing me jokingly.

"You're so disgusting, I did not need to know that!!" Soon enough the whole gang found interest in our conversation.

"What did you tell her?" Elijah's voice bellowed

"Yeah, what did you tell her?" Marcus's voice followed.

"Can't a girl get any privacy around here at all??" I reckoned, grabbing onto Sam's hand and pulling her along ahead with me.

Finally the mansion came into view where we rushed ahead, entering through the front door.

"I'm going to my room," Sam bid me farewell. I nod before heading to the kitchen, to get a drink first. There I was greated by George, Alejandro's uncle.

He was around the dining table, sipping on some coffee, or I'm gonna assume that he is.

"Ohhh, didn't know you were in here," I chuckled nervously.

Why am I nervous....Is the big question here...

"Catherine, is it?" He looked up from his mug, and into my eyes, I gave a qurt nod before walking to the fridge, his eyes followed me keenigly.

"I like you," he chuckled. My eyes wondered to his face.

"What?"

"That didn't come out the way I wanted it to, I meant that I like your personality," his hands flew up and his cheeks redden with embarrassment.

A smile took over my lips, I like him too, total opposite of Annie and Henry, now I knew for sure where the musketeers got their lovable sense from.

"Thank you," I gave him a sweet smile, and went to sit beside him with a bottle water.

"You know my wife was just like you, " he pushed his coffee away, looking straight at me.

"Really? Where is she now?"

"Dead."

That did not age well...

"Ohh, sorry,"

He shook his head with a smile tugging on his lips reminding me of Elijah immediately, "It's nothing, that was years ago, I'm just happy that Alejandro got a woman like you,"

My cheeks redden.

"I know right?"

Our conversation ended with the front door opening and closing and the rest of the gang walking in.

Noise followed them

"Dad, what are you doing in here?" Isiah, bellowed walking into the kitchen.

"Drinking coffee why do you care," George answered, I nod my head, and Alejandro laughed at my face expression.

"Anyways, I'm off to the shower," I got up and patted George's arm, "Next time,"

He gave me a nod.

The others gave us a skeptical glance.

"What?" I snapped walking out.

***********

Showering here was one of the best things that I loved about this place.

They were relaxing, and satisfying, just the thing that my body needed.

Getting out of the shower I quickly tip toed to my room, naked, because I couldn't find my towel.

Where did I last saw it???

Where did I throw that little sucker???

With one hand covering my boobs and the other covering my pubic area I ran across the room looking for a certain white drape.

I was busy until my room door bursted open and Alejandro walked in. I stand in shock, staring at him, staring at me, eyeing.....everything.

My eyes widen, my mouth hanged open and my heart felt like it dropped in my stomach, I released an ear piercing scream.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Obviously to show my discomfort, hoping that'll he take the hint and LEAVE!!!

But he didn't, instead he copied my actions and released a scream as well, "Ahhhhhhh,"

My face wore red of embarrassment, couldn't stand it any longer I uncovered my areas taking up the shirt I had on my bed tossing it in his face

"Get out you pervert!!" I screamed.

With an oppressed looked he sneered, "Pervert? The disrespect!!!"

"Get out, and stop looking at it....At me!!!" My words fumbled, as I tried to cover my parts again, but failing miserably since one of my boobs were exposed.

Sensing my discomfort he decided to take advantage of my disadvantage.

"I already saw everything, so there's no use feeling embarrassed now," with that he turned on his heel and walked through the room door but not before sending a winky face my way.

With my room door closed I dropped my self to the floor realizing the matter.

Alejandro Vincento just saw me in all my glory, and I don't think it was pretty.

Alejandro POV

I just saw Catherine Taylor in all her glory, and he was hot as hell!!

A/N

Thanks for reading.

I have a very big announcement, but I'll announce after uploading the next chapter.

Sooooooooo sorry for the long update.