💖CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO💖

Catherine's POV

I agree, life is a load of shit, it throws random farts your way and before you know it, bang!!...a big load of shit is presented on a shiny platter. I mean, for most of my life I would always get shit, sometimes a bellyache or two but mostly shit!! Shit that I never expected, like 2 minutes ago when Alejandro walked in on me naked. The least I can say is that I'm hurt. My pride is hurt. My dignity, my body!!! So with embarrassment dripping from my face I got up off the floor of the room, and dragged on some clothes, then trotted from the room with my pride dragging closely behind me, looking for a certain hairless hen...... Alejandro, wondering what I would've said to him, without absolutely dying!!!

Ohhh hey Alejandro my man, I hope you don't mine seeing a thing or two back there!!!?

No...

Handro, hey, sorry about that little show earlier...

No....

Listen up here dickface, you better not mention that encounter to anyone...Ever...

I guess that one isn't so bad, and it sorta sounded like me, so I'll guess I'll give it a try.

Pulling me from my deep thoughts, long manicured nails waved in front of me seemingly trying to get my attention.

With an annoyed expression I peered down at the one who dared to occupy my personal space, finding Annabelle.

My eyes widen for a second and I stepped back, leaving space between us, you know, for jesus.

"Yes?" I answered softly, even though it came out snappish.

"Catherine can I speak to you for a minute?" She questioned, showing with very little interest when she was the one who called me over.

"You already are, why bother to ask," my response forced her to give an eye roll.

"It's about Alejandro," she decided to ignore my comment, and getting right into action.

"Yeah?" I was curious, why on earth would she stop me to talk about Alejandro.

"He's a good man, you know," she started off. I rose a brow then gave a snarky scoff.

"What?"

"Listen, I did---"

"Hold up, hold up here!!" I stopped her mid sentence, she released a stressed sigh, "What the hell is wrong with you," my voice raised with anger, "How dare you, you snobby bitch!!!"

She gasped.

"You don't get to say that, you don't take his heart then crush it then come crawling back with that sad look upon your pitiful face,"

"It's not what you think-"

"Why are you doing this, did assface asked you to, what's in it for you guys," I questioned knowing that she and ass face Larry were up to something, because people like them don't change over night, something's going on.

"There's nothing I just wanted to apologize---" ignoring her claims I trotted off to the kitchen off to find Alejandro, something was going on and I hated that I wasn't aware of it.

Alejandro was surprisingly easy to find and I rushed up to him, completely forgetting the accident that had happen earlier, "Alejandro what's going on?" I questioned.

He gave me quick glance before finishing up the conversation he had going on, on his phone.

"Yeah, I'll be there, get the jet ready, we're leaving in a hour,"

Leaving??

"Set up the board meeting in Shanghai, I have to meet with a few of the board directors there, "

Shanghai?? He's Going to China??

"Yeah, Ms. Taylor is coming along as well,"

I'm coming??

"Good,"

The call ended and he turned to face me.

"What's happening??"

"There's a mole in my company, and that mole happened to be Larry, from roodworks firm, some of our most detailed works are on the verge of collapsing and we have to leave, right now!"

I blinked.

"What the hell happened, weren't we just on the beach, having a blast?"

"Well this is business, start packing," he walked off in the distance.

What the hell did Larry do?

************

The fly back home was hectic since it was filled with a lot of business calls, even Marcus was busy. This was actually the first time I've seen Alejandro in action, and the situation was bad.

Sam and I kept throwing worried glances at each other until she eventually fell asleep.

That gave me some time to think about Annabelle and Larry.

If Larry's the one who ratted out Alejandro and is activily taking over his company, why would Annabelle try to make amends with me now.

Something's fishy....

Something's not adding up.

"Hey," Alejandro pulled me from my trans.

"Yeah," I answered him with a yawn.

"The flight has detoured,"

My eyes widen, "What?"

"We're heading straight to Hong Kong, seemingly we won't have enough time to stop by the mansion and back again," he explained.

"But my stuffs, I don't have any clothes, the clothes in here are all dirty," I snarled motioning to my suitcase.

"Here what, I'll give you your salary, and both you and Sam can go shopping when we're there,"

I flashed a smile, "Okay, I like the sound of that,"

"Okay then, rest up because tomorrow's gonna be hectic," with that said he was off to another business call, but I couldn't understand a word he said, because it was all in Manderine.

So with nothing else to do I decided to rest my eyes for a bit thinking of the fun Sam and I will experience tomorrow.

A/N

Okay, I'm gonna give you all this opportunity to curse me out....As much as possible, even though I could tell you guys that I'm currently studying for an exam, because unfortunately,school will resume in October and I will be greated with a bunch of exams papers...I mean I could tell you guys that, but I won't, because I can't bother to type out any of it.

So curse me if you want.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay you finished???

Remember to vote and comment!!!😂😂😘😘