💖CHAPTER TEN💖

Alejandro's POV
2 weeks later

Rolling out of bed, I landed on my feet, only to realize that I was all alone, Catherine wasn't by my side with my just right coffee, I looked over at the couch, and my suit wasn't picked out nor pressed, I trotted to the bathroom, looking over at the hot tub, and nothing!!!

These weeks were great, she did everything and we almost never agrue, almost.

So what's the problem now, I rest my hands on my waist, what could be the problem, jeez, don't tell me that she started slacking off!!! But she wouldn't, she pinkie promised!!!

So what could the problem be.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face then proceed out of my room, and into hers, her door was open, and no, she wasn't alseep, she was wide awake, but she sat at her study desk, and the sheets on her bed were changed, Catherine don't like changing her sheets, something's wrong.

"Eggburt, what seems to be the problem?" I asked, leaning on the door post.

She faced me, and for the first time, I was feeling worried for her, her face was pale, and she seems, somwhow to be in pain, I rushed up to her and place my hands on her forehead, "Are you okay, feeling ill?"

She pushed my hands away from her forehead, then sighed,"I'm not sick okay,"

My brows scrunched together, "So why am I not eating chocolate waffles with wip cream?" I asked, slowly standing up, crossing my hands over my chest.

"It's girl stuff, you won't understand, even if I tell you!" She huffed, turning again to stare through the window, she clutched her stomach before her face masked pain.

"Girl stuffs?"

"Y-yes, " her voice cracked, "You know, cramps!"

"Cramps? I'm not understanding!"

"See, I told you even if I had told you, wouldn't understand!"

"Then let me understand!"

"I'm on my menstration!" She then screamed, then continued,. "And I don't even have the stuff in order to go through it, because I was too busy with you!!"

"Wow, just great, and you didn't even think to like tell me!" I stated.

"Did you just block out everything I just said, or you didn't care to listen, I said that I was too busy with you so I forgot about it!" She reckoned.

I released a stressed sigh, "Just stay here, stay here don't move, don't get the entire house covered in...." I paused for a mere minute then continue, "....All that stuff, I'll be back soon,"

She rolled her eyes at me before I walked through the door.

I trotted to the kitchen passing,Clarice, one of the old maids, "Clarice a minute please," I stopped her.

She turned to look at me before walking up to me with a pleasant smile, "Master Alejandro,"

"So you're a woman, oviously, can you please help me with something!"

Her eyes widen, and her cheeks redden, like she was shy or even embarrassed, "What?" I asked.

"Sir, what do you want?!!"

Why is she even blushing....oh yeah, I never spoke to her before she probably feels out of place.

"Can you go to store and pick up a few things for a woman during her monthly passing, ms Taylor is in a very unlucky situation,"

She nod her head, "Yeah sure,"

"When you return pass them to me, I'll be in my office,"

"Yes sir," with that she left.

Work can wait, and besides, I'm the boss, they can deal with my being absent for a day or two.

Catherine's POV

The house was quite silent for a while, and I was kinda scared, Alejandro did not just leave me here, when I just told him that I didn't prepare my self!!!

Ughhh that, bug faced human!!!

I was soon interrupted by a gas suited person walking in with a shopping bag, "Alejandro?"

I question, "Listen!" He stated his voice muffled because of the gas suit, he even had the gas mask, he's got be the most unbelievable guy in history, "I come with no harm," he dropped the shopping bag on my bed, "You can take five days off, you better stay in your room so that the whole place don't get contaminated, okay?"

"Okay," I mumbled lowly a little bit weird out with his whole constume- and behaviour.

"I'll be in my office!"

With that he left, a sigh escaped my mouth, he's really something else!!