💖 CHAPTER FIFTEEN 💖

Alejandro's POV

As soon as Catherine left I felt, well, wrong. I knew she was just being curious----pssh blame her for being too nosy---- but I couldn't control my wrath.

Deciding quickly, I forgot the situation and headed to my office, the only place that did not remind me of, well, Annabelle. My heart race even when thinking her name, she really scarred me. In entering the office I pulled out my journal, it was a book in which I wrote down the things that hurt too much to say, and no I wouldn't call it a dairy, and I'll personally kill any one who thought of it that way.

I flipped through it's old crusted pages, founding tears falling from my eyes-----what th-- I'm I crying???

No.

No.

No.

Please delete that memory, you did not just read that okay!!

But no matter how I wanted to deny it, I couldn't, my heart was clenched and I did the only thing I knew what to do, cover it up with anger.

Putting the book back I walked from my office slamming the door in the process heading for the kitchen, I would kill for a cup of coffee, but my actions were hindered by the ring of the door bell.

"Sheesh," I hissed, "Clarice!! Clar-"

Why bother I doupt that she could've heard me seemingly that she was probably on the West wing.

I trotted up to the door, fixing my hair in the process, and in opening I found a blonde beauty peering back at me.

I shot her a suspicious eye before stating, "What is your duty here and how did you get through the front gate?"

She gave me a flirtatious smile, instantly reminding me of Maria.

Disgust rumbled in my gut.

"Umm the gate security let me in, nice man I must say!" She walked pass me and into MY------ because maybe she was forgetting---- house.

"What is your purpose here?" I demanded she turn to look at me before stating ever so slowly and softly, "I'm you're hired maid!" Okay, was that suppose to be hot, was that some type of sexual aroused activity because trust me it did not work.

With my arms folded across my chest I sneered, "More like a hired sl*t!" She gasped---common reaction I must say.

"You're PA informed me that you wanted another maid!" She justified her presents here....ohh yeah, I did ask Anita my personal assistant to get me a new maid in case you don't remember, chapter 1 when that clumsy women spilled coffee on my shirt, and it so happened that it was that exact day that I met Catherine, another clumsy woman who spilled coffee on my shirt, how ironic right!!

"Mhhh, well NOT sorry to say that, that position had already been filt,"

She threw me the middle finger before stomping off out of my house, "Good riddens!" I screamed from the door, however she shrugged me off before continuing her angry strides out of the gate and soon enough out of my life.

Well, I feel so much better today!!!

***************

My day mostly consisted of me watching TV and drowning myself in coffee, quite boring, I know, and even though I didn't want to admit it, I missed Catherine, if she had been here, we would've been arguing, happy, happy times, note my sarcasm!!

The documentary that I was watching was interrupted by a red flash on the screen followed by breaking news, the reporter soon started to report.

"And it seems as if it will be a very tragic day for billionaire Alejandro Vincento---"

What the hell, how did I reach in this--- I'm sick, not dead!!!

"For his beautiful soon-to-be wife and soon-to-be mother of his child, Catherine Taylor, was shot at central mall down at 24th Street Cristy Avenue drive---"

What the sh--

"It is believe that her friend Sam Wesley and her were held up by a robber who proceeded to take their cash but Sam Wesley took defense of  them both which proceed in making Catherine getting shot---"

I told her that, that friend of hers was no good!!

"Citizens are worried for they fear the worst for the soon coming child on the way, in which billionaire Alejandro Vincento had said a few months back, we are still awaiting test results from the doctors from the St Philips Hospital since they are still in surgery, but with all hopes aside the big question remains, where is Alejandro Vincento now??"

Jesus Chri------

A/N

Thanks for reading, vote and comment!!