💖CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE💖

Catherine's POV

June 12, 2017

       It's been a few weeks since Annabelle's miscarriage, and she's distance her self. She build a wall around her , which was seal so tight that even if I'd turn into air, I still couldn't seep through. I'm very worried. What's wrong with my Annabelle??

"She's a bitch that's wrong with her!" Marcus sneered.

"Marcus Errol Vincento, if you interrupt us again I'll stick my foot up your ass okay!" Sam snapped, Marcus held up his hands in defense before we all turn our attention back to the journal.

June 22, 2017

      Screams, shouts, quarrel and war. That was our everyday routine. She'd come in reeking with alcohol, at 1 in the morning, and she wasn't alone, someone was always with her, but I wasn't troubled, because he was my best friend, Larry Landsgate, he's probably even protecting her, something that I'm failing to do.

"Stupid ass bitch, she's cheating on you," this time it was Elijah, I elbowed him in his gut, he replied with a grunt, "Shut up," I scowled.

July 3, 2017

      The therapist says that the problem was because of our miscarriage, and that we both were still attached to that forming offspring, he explained to us that we should forgive ourselves and stop thinking that it was our fault, especially Annabelle, soon after we made up but something changed.

July 16, 2017

      My parents continue to tell me that Annabelle is manipulative but how could I believe them, Annabelle loves me....She loves me right? She loves me just as how I love her, right?

August 1, 2017

      I decided to propose to Annabelle dear dairy, she said yes, as long as half the things that belonged to me was now hers, I accepted, what? Love worths more than things that are materialistic.

"Why is he so foolish?" Isiah asked, "I know Alejandro, and he's not naive,"

I shook my head with pity, "Yet again, Love is blind,"

August 12, 2017

         Why is she like this all she cares about is money, shopping and jewelry, was this a phase to overcoming that miscarriage? Is this the way women acted after experiencing something traumatizing as a miscarriage, am I being...Played....Nah, it's Annabelle, she loves me. She loves me. She loves me......

"Why does this sound concerning to me?" I implied, reading the last few lines again.

"Yeah, it's almost like he's convincing himself that she loves him," Stephane added.

"Handro, clearly loved her too much," Marcus said flatly looking at the journal with hatred, "That Annabelle witch!!"

"Okay, okay, continue reading guys, it's getting to the good stuff!!" Sam huffed impatiently.

August 31, 2017

        Larry Landsgate. My best friend. Is in love. With a girl. He didn't tell me who though but he did said that she was trying to get away from her over bearing, dumb fiancee. I felt bad for her fiancee, not to mention the woman he had fallen for, I was yet to meet her, yet I hated her, why do I?

"Marcus, when was the supposed wedding would've taken place?"

"December 25, Christmas day,"

"Ohh, okay, let's continue"

September 11, 2017

      The wedding preparations were quite challenging for one, my whole family was against the wedding in the first place including Marcus, my own brother and two, Annabelle turned into a living Bridezilla. She wanted every and anything. And I just couldn't keep up, when I couldn't she'd cast rude comments like, Larry would've done it in the blink of an eye. It was quite distracting I didn't pay much attention to it. I'm about to be married to the woman I love. The last thing I suspect is she cheating on me.

September 30, 2017

       Larry started to hate me. Why? I have no frickin' idea, and to think that he would at least leave a hint why, but No, he's being a brat. (Sorry for my anger ranting dear dairy)

We eventually stop reading the journal since we heard approaching footsteps, we were after all in Henry and Annie's house, no scratch that mansion and we were snooping through their son's very personal belongings so we had to cautious and aware.

We quickly scrambled the book under the bed pillow, since the footsteps neared the door of the room we occupied.

"They're coming this way!!" Marcus whispered scream.

"Quick, quick act normal," I whispered shouted back.

Alejandro's POV

Scrambles could've been heard from outside the room door and I was positive that it was Catherine, and the others.

I wanted to apologize, if she'd only knew what deep wound is being open back up to me being here she would've understand.

I admit, I was a little embarrassed, but other from that I was completely on her side, if only, my mind was there, me being here, send a volt shock to my brain, because the last time I was here, I was with....Annabelle.

My heart gain a rapid pace.

Don't think about it.

My mind continue to push me, it wasn't working, shaking my head violently I opened the room door.

Six pairs of eyes looked at me wide eyed. Before they awkwardly started a conversation.

"The moon is so beautiful," Catherine stated aloud in a very fake like voice

"It really is, looks like a mint ball," Sam added. I raised a brow her way.

"Mhhmm, look at those large craters that covers it," marcus sighed out.

"It's light is so pure,"

"Glistening,"

"Drop dead bright,"

I cleared my throat they all face me again, giving awkward giggles, "ohh, hey Alejandro, we didn't see you there," Catherine added with a fake laugh.

"Really? Because when i came in here you all made eye contact with me for more than a second sooooo," I trailed off a bit confused.

"Ohh my, would you look at the time," Elijah looked at his empty wrist.

"It's ohh so late already, and I'm tired,"

"Yeah, I'm like the sleeping dead,"

"See yah," they all scrambled from the room leaving Catherine on the bed looking a bit suspicious if you ask me.

"Umm, hey," was her rather weak squeak.

"Hello," I grunted out, locking the door behind me.

A/N

Thanks for reading!!!!!