💖CHAPTER SIXTEEN 💖

Catherine's POV

My eyes peered open and the sun shone vigilantly in my eyes, I quickly shut them back.

Where the hell am I???

Am I kidnapped???

I wanted to scream for help, but my throat didn't allow that to happen, because it was scortching with dehydration. The more I tried to speak, the more dehydrated I felt.

My heart monitor started to speed up.

And let's just say that I woke someone who was present in the room, why didn't I notice him before, at very end of the surprisingly big hospital room, laid Alejandro on a white comfy looking couch.

I'm guessing that Alejandro paid for the hospital's medical fee because it probably caused more than my life's worth, and I'm just looking at it!!

"You're awake," His voice, hoarse.

"W-water," was the only thing that I could've heave out.

"Hey nurse, lady, my wife needs some water!" He rushed to the door, speaking to a woman I persume.

"Yes sir," was her timid reply,and finally I was granted with the pleasure of drinking water and boy, It felt good, so good to the point that I totally forgot what he had referred to me as, but, as long as I'm drinking!!

"Are you okay?" Alejandro's voice came out soft, almost to state where it seemed as if he was gonna cry

"Don't cry on me now, lover boy, and yes I'm okay I guess,"

He showed me a lopsided smile before sitting beside me on the hospital bed, which was a regular bed but king sized, this was definitely an expensive hospital!!

"Eggburt, you had me worried for a few hours on now,"

"What did I say about calling me Eggburt,"

"You're right, you're right, " he nod his head with a mocking smile.

"Where's Sam?" I asked, looking around the room.

His eyes darkened for a bit, "You mean the girl who nearly caused you to loose your legs?"

I gave him a frightened look before I started feeling for my legs, "OMG I can't feel my legs they're gone, oh my God, I turned into a handicapped over night, and I'm not saying that as a bad thing, but how, and why me, you think men would find me sexy again, no, I'll probably never get married won't have kids---"

"Stop being over dramatic, you're legs are there and just fine, you're just gonna be use crutches for a few weeks while staying medicated since the bullet  went straight through your feet, but other from that everything's alright!!" He interrupted me.

I released a breath that I didn't know that I was holding, before resting my head on the pillow, "Asshole,"

"Asshole?" He questioned, amusement lacing his words, "How am I the asshole?"

"If you'd just let me go to the mall the first time I asked you I wouldn't have been in this situation,"

"And if your friend cause that's what you call her, had just gave the robber her money, in which I would've probably given her back instead of throwing her heals in his face, then you wouldn't have to be in this situation!"

"Kinda true, but I'm still blaming you, you know why?" He looked at me with a questionable glare, "Because you're Alejandro Vincento!!"