💖CHAPTER FOUR💖

Catherine's POV

"And make sure you beat his ass-do you want me to accompany you so that you really do it?!" Sam asked as she looked me in the eyes.

I pulled on my shoes as I shook my head saying, "I don't need you there, I will do it, trust me, after that stunt he pulled, there's no way he's getting out of this-in one piece!"

"Swear to me Catherine!!" Sam pushed.

"I swear on my favourite socks,and you know I love my hello Kitty socks!" She nod her head then kissed my forehead, "Okay, you gotta go, before that land lord show up again!"

"Yeah, bye Sam wish me luck," with that I disappeared down the halls, reaching the busy streets, I whistled, earning a cab, jumping in I stated, "Vincento's Enterprise" the middle aged man, turn to look at me, his face changing from calm and relaxed to complete utter shock, his eyes were bluding from their sockets.

"What?" I asked, a little creep out with his non blinking gaze.

"Y-Youre..."

"I'm a girl? Yes, a beauty, right?" I taunted pushing a loose lock behind my ear.

"No, y-oure," he shuttered out again.

"I'm super sexy? I know!"

"No lady!! You're Alejandro's wife, the famous Alejandro Vincento!!"

Ohh yeah, I almost forgot about that.

"Umm yeah, err, I am!" I went along with it, "Now can you please take me to my husband's Enterprise, you wouldn't want him to finish you now would you?"

"No, we'll be there in a sec!" And he wasn't lying, a few minutes later, I was standing in front of the skyscraper with the words, 'Vincento Enterprise' written in gold.

"Mrs Vincento, thanks for taking me," the taxi driver thanked me, poking his head through the window.

"No probs," with that I handed him two dollars then entered the building, once entering, eyes found they're way to me and the employees had stop working.

Okay, this is akward!!!

My mind ranged, but I refuse and decided quickly to make a scene.

"ALEJANDRO VINCENTO, GET YOUR FAT ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!" Gasps were heard as i mentally smiled.

"ALEJANDRO, COME NOW!" I continued. Security rushed up to me as I pulled them off, "Get your filthy claws off me dude, do you know who I am, do know who my husband is? He'll ruin you, and he's good at doing that too, trust me I know"

"Ma'am I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the premises please!" The tall dark security asked politely.

"I'm not going anywhere!" I snapped back, plopping my butt on the ground, folding my arms, then placing them on my chest.

"Ma'am......"

"Dude, don't 'ma'am' me, I'm not that old, and as I said before, this ass ain't lifting off this floor!"

"Then, I'm gonna have to do it," he smiled. By now people surrounded me.

"Leave her!" A demanding voice, boomed, everyone, scattered back to their work stations and as for the body guards, they nod to the person, who I know was that dirty stinky little bastard, Alejandro, before walking back to their assigned places.

A broad figure then loomed over me, then there it was, that beautiful face, that belonged to a jerk, "Follow me,"

He quickly turned on his heal as I jumped up quickly, running after him, couldn't keep up with his long strides. We entered an elevator that had the labels, 'Boss Only' written in gold, I rolled my eyes at it, before stepping in and standing beside him. The doors shut and I know it would be akward, 'cause we had a long way up to go, but as luck found its way to me, of making a food table in the elevator, "Ooooooooo!" Escaped my lips as I grabbed up a donut, and stuffed it in my mouth, "Mhhhhhmm!" I hummed out, peering over at Alejandro, couldn't care less, I found him staring at me with an amused smile, "What?!" I grumbled taking up another. "You're a very greedy woman!" I gave him a blank stare before swallowing the donut I had left in my mouth, then took up another saying, "You're lucky that I love this donut dearly, or else I would've stick it up your ass!" "Ooooooooo, I'm so scared- get over yourself, Catherine!"