💖CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE💖

Catherine's POV

The silence in the room was unbearable, Alejandro took a long slurp from his coffee before eyeing me down, embarrassment embezzled on his face.

I kept looking at him, hoping he'll address what the hell had happen last night but he didn't say anything.

And I mean this was one of my wishes but I think it came through too soon, because Alejandro was speechless and if I'm gonna be honest with you, I did not like it. Because one, I wanted to know what the hell was going on in his brain, and two...I WANTED TO KNOW!!

"Well, are you going to say anything?" I asked tapping my feet impatiently on the tiled floor.

"Say what?" Was his reply.

"You know what I mean," my teeth gritted.

"No, no, no, no, I actually don't know what you mean," he cocked his eyebrow at me, before taking another long slurp of his coffee.

"Ohh, so you're taking this road,"

"Yep, I'm sticking to this route thank you very much,"

I gave him a side eyed glare, "You know that I'll tell everyone right,"

He spits the coffee from his mouth, standing up briskly, "Don't you even think about it Catherine!"

A side giggle escaped my lips, "Tsk, Tsk, " I mocked, before nodding to the chair, "Sit down,"

He looked around the open yard, ohh and if you're curious, in which, you probably are, after all you are reading  my life story, we were sitting in the back porch of the yard. The backyard was very spacey, it was like an orchard, with acres of fruit trees and green glistening grass, anyways, Alejandro looked around the open yard before snapping at me, "Okay, but I'm not sitting down because you said that I should I'm sitting down because my legs are tired and I want to,"

He sat.

I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night,"

"I don't sleep at night, well most of the time," his comeback was a bit soft and I found myself studying his face, it resembled pain and I couldn't help thinking that....If pain had a face, It'd probably look like that.

"What do wanna talk about, Catherine," the humor from his voice seemed to had vanish and somehow I found myself right back at square one with 'i don't care...' Alejandro.

"What happened to you last night, I mean, why were you crying?"

"I didn't cry, it was a sob,"

I gave him a shitty look.

He rolled his eyes before stating coldly, "If you think that I'm gonna sit here and pour my heart out to you like in some kind of a therapy session, then you're really smoking something,"

It took me by shock.

"I just want-"

"Listen if I wanted someone to listen to while I rant about life I would've gone to a  therapist, the best one in fact," he turned to face me before spitting, words like venom, "Catherine I don't know what you think about yourself, and I don't care, you think I brought you here because I found you special, think again, your just as annoying and selfish as the rest of them, and if you think that I'll tell you anything then your head must be far up your ass,"

"What did you just say to m-"

"Let me speak, I don't know you so why woul-"

"You don't know me?? Who the hell did a background check then?"

He got up from his chair then walked to the door, but before opening it he looked at me saying, "You'll soon realize your place in this whole plot, you'll soon see that you're just a pawn, and you'll soon stop caring, you really think you're here because you're special, don't you? No you're not special, you're just a orphaned child who lashes out, because her uncle was an abuser and her poor ol nanna died, and as I made it clear before you are nothing to me absolutely nothing, so don't you dare sit back and try to pry your way into my life thinking that you deserve to be in it !"

With that he walked through the door, slamming it once it was behind him, leaving me once again, but this time with a tattered heart.

A/N

Sorry about the very long update, Im current going through a writers block and as you guessed it this is a filler, please don't mind the bad bad bad literary structure, I just wanted to give you guys something since I hadn't updated.

I'm so sorry if Alejandro's acting like an ass. But please read from his point of view believe me the guys going through a lot.

Vote and comment!!!