💖CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT💖

Catherine's POV

I quickly rose to my feet, "Alejandro, what are you doing here?"

Elijah seemed content, and looked suspicious, "Eli......"

He smiled then rose to his feet as well, "Sometimes , Catherine, you just gotta hear the truth, even if it makes you vulnerable,"

"Wait you did this, you got him to listen?" I questioned eyeing Alejandro, he waited at the door of roof, probably waiting for me to join him.

"Yeah, I mean what else could I have done, the dudes stubborn as a mule, " he answered rolling his eyes at Alejandro in the distance.

I gave him a hug, "Thank you, even though it seems creepy,"

He hugged me back, "It's okay, creepy is in fact my middle name,"

I released him, "No it's not!"

With that I walked to the door of the roof meeting Alejandro, however he failed to make eye contact with me, but I totally got it, he was probably feeling embarrassed.

You should take advantage of this situation Catherine, it's not everyday you see the Alejandro vincento embarrassed.

I'm so right.

A smirk grew on my lips.

"Sooooooo, Annabelle, huh?"

He gave me an unpleasant grunt, and the laugh just rolled off my tongue, "Don't worry, you'll be over her in just a few hours,"

Finally we were bestowed in the living room, where I found Sam and Marcus on the couch, probably talking out their problems, Stephane and Isaiah fighting over a stack of chips, and no sign of Mandy or Vanessa.

"They left," Alejandro told me, as if he was reading my mind.

"Ohhh, why?"

"Well, mom didn't want Non relatives to stay, especially since she invited, well you know,"

"Ohh, okay, let's get the lesson started then,"

*******************

Alejandro stared at me with pure confusion.

"What the hell are those?" He seemed frightened with my hand drawings.

"Well don't be coy, this..." I pointed at my disfigured all in all ugly picture, "....Is Annabelle, and the other...." I pointed at the other ugly hand drawing  ".....Is Larry,"

"I don't remember them being ugly at all," he reckoned.

"Probably that's exactly what you should do, picture them ugly because they're evil!!" He rolled his eyes at me, "Now, as we know Annabelle's a bitch, witch, cunt, gold-digger, and a--"

"This isn't helping me at all, I already know that!"

"If you'd let me finish!!" I snapped, "Now Annabelle's a bitch, witch, cunt, gold-digger, and a whore, and Larry is a backstabbing, two timing, bug faced, flee infested human being, and what do you do to people like those?"

"I have no idea," Alejandro shook his head

I smashed the drawings in the trash, Alejandro's eyes widen, "What the hell!!"

"YOU TRASH THEM!!!! IGNORE THEM!! MAKE THEM KNOW THAT YOU HATE THEM!!!" I shouted, he flinched.

"Why?" Was his question.

I looked at him with squared eyes, "Why? Did you just ask me why?"

"Yes?"

"Wasn't Annabelle the one who left you at the freaking alter and ran away with a guy?!"

"Ye--"

"Wasn't Larry your best friend the guy she ran off with?"

"Ye--"

"Then why on earth are you asking me why? Do you want them to know that you're still hurting??"

"No!!" His voice raised a bit.

"Exactly, cause it's been three years Alejandro, three years, you gotta show them that you don't miss them, you got to show them that they're the one who lost something, something big, something grand.....you got to show them that they lost you...Do you get it!!?"

"Yeah," he shook his head, showing great understanding in his eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!!"

"Well then...." I took up Annabelle's drawing then stuck it to my forehead "....What do you do when little miss thing comes over to you, saying hey Alejandro baby, you miss me??"

"You have no idea how much I missed you...."

"Errrrr, WRONG!!!" I shouted grabbing the drawing off my face, "Alejandro, I thought you said that you got it, "

"I do, I do, I got this let's do it again, " he shook his head violently.

"Okay, let's go, again, " I stuck the drawing back to my forehead, "Here we go, Annabelle walks over and says to you, How's life like without me, I bet you its all dull!....What do you say?"

He masked his face with utter disgust before sneering through his teeth, "Can't say I don't, you were such a treasure, I just wanted to bury you," 

My eyes widen, "Yes!!! Yes Alejandro, that's more like it, by the way, where did you learn that!"

"From the best," he winked at me.

"Nice, but let's take it up a notch, what do you do if she holds onto you?" I raised my brow at him.

"Well, first I'll look at her with a bored look, then I'll fan her off then walked over to you...My wife,"

I nod my head, loving the idea, "you better stick to your words,"

"I will, trust me,"

"Okay, next target," I took off Annabelle's drawing then stick on Larry's, "What if your old buddy Larry wants to talk and when he does he's like...Women, you can't mind them, they only come for the best...What do you do, cause he's obviously throwing shade your way!"

"Well," Alejandro smirked, "Don't take things personal but I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't stick my head that far up my ass,"

"OHHHHHH, YES YES YES ALEJANDRO, THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!" I jumped up and down holding on his arms, "My god, I'm so good at this mentor thing!!"

He chuckled at my behaviour, "Okay, I'll admit, you're kinda helping,"

"You see, nothin' wrong with a little bit of tough love here and there," I poked him in the gut playfully

"Yeah, but I'm curious about something?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"How do you know so much about what happened between Annabelle and I, but I don't remember telling you anything?"

Ohh shit Sherlock.

A/N

Thanks for reading.