💖CHAPTER SEVEN💖

Catherine's POV

"Every morning, you should be up by four, so that you can make my coffee- not too hot, and not too warm- pick out my work suit, iron it, warm my hot tup, so that it's just right for me to enjoy it, and pick out a car for me to drive, then by that time, it should be around six where you start cleaning the east wing which consist of 8 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, 4 kitchen, two pools, four libaries, one office -which is mine- 3 garages, and 2 balcony, with starlight views..." With that, he looked up at me then smiled saying, "Any questions?"

"Errr..." I scratched my head saying, "I didn't get anything you just said, could you go over, but a bit slower?"

"No!" Was his cold, rude answer, then he continued, "In the afternoon I should be home by nine, so by then, my dinner should be awaiting, on weekends, I don't work, unless I go on a business trip, in which you'll come with me, understand!" He grabbed me from my thoughts.

"Uhhh?" I shuttered out again,"I didn't hear anything, can you take a few steps back and say everything over!"

"No, you should learn to listen!"

"And you should learn to stop talking," I mumbled.

"What!"

"What?"

"What did you just say!"

"Are you deaf," I mumbled again before saying out loud, "Nothing Mr Vincento sir!"

"Don't lie to me!"

"I'm not lying!" I argued back.

"Everytime you lie, your nose twitch!"

My hands fly up to my nose, stopping it from twitching, "Liar!"

He rolled his eyes before stating, "You officially start working tomorrow, so for now, I'm gonna give you a tour, around the east wing!"

He got out of his chair and walked through his office door, before start pointing out places and ways to get there, finally, we reached my bedroom, which was nextdoor to his, "Why did I get the room right next to yours!" I asked putting up a brow. "Because there's a door in your room that leads to mine and in the night I can come in peep on which lingerie your wearing!" He wiggled his eye brows saying, a gasp escaped my mouth, "Please, don't flatter your self, the reason why your room is next to mine, is because if I hear you trying to run away, or trying jumping through the window, I can then rushed in and save you from a sixty feet drop, Understand!!" I rolled my eyes at him, before opening my room door, "I don't run from the monster, I stand up and fight it, do you understand!" I sneered at him he was about to say something but I slammed the door in his face locking it with the locks.

"Eggburt, " I heard him grunted.

"Loser!" I stated back, before I heard footsteps trotting away.