💖CHAPTER FORTY-THREE💖

Catherine's POV

I peered into the ceiling, laying on my back,with my legs dangling off the side of the bed. My head was spining and the event prior to this was.....shocking.

But I enjoyed it?

There's no way that I would of enjoyed a kiss from Alejandro.

But I did!

"Was it that good?" Sam snickered saying, walking into my bed room. Suprised at her comment because I didnt tell her anything, I jumped up shouting, "Was what good!?"

She looked at me deadass in the eyes before rolling hers, "I'm talking about the kiss idiot,"

"How did you know-I mean what kiss?" I stuttered, she sat on the bed next to me before stating,

"You think I wouldn't notice, ever since you came back from Alejandro's place you've been hiding out in your room, you keep touching your lips and you've been ignoring the nonstop calls from him,"

As soon as she said that, my phone lighted up with 'dirty stinking bastard' on the caller's ID,

"See what I'm talking about!"she smirked.

I quickly grabbed my phone declining the call, "That was not Alejandro," I lied through my teeth. Sam counterattacked me by holding onto my face, peering into my eyes "You love him, admit it,"

"Love is an overstated word," I avoided her gaze by looking down.

"Then you must like him," she bent her head down trying to meet my gaze. I sighed.

"Catherine, is it that hard to admit that you like that narcissistic freak?" She finally released my face and folding her arms instead.

A pout formed on my lips, "I dont like that overbearing bastard, I'm just comfortable I guess," she looked at me skeptically, "Look Sam you know that engaging with Alejandro was a huge step for me, after all I havent spoken romantically to the male species since Maggot,"

"Youre ex boyfriend Leston Maggot?"

"The one and only," I responded, "Because of that, I was never involved with any man before Alejandro, so I'm inferring that this panging feeling in my heart is-"

"There because youre comfortable with him?" She snorted out finishing my sentence

"Well, yeah," I nod my head.

"I never knew you were this cheesy Cath," she laughed out, I slapped her arms, "its really not a funny situation Sam,"

She sighed out, "Stop with the bullshit and tell me the real reason you won't accept youre feelings for him,"

I looked at her for a mere minute, ravelling in the fact that Sam was the only person in this entire world who truly knew and understood me, "Did you forget,"

She gave me the side eyed glare.

"He's a literal walking shop of red flags!!" I shouted. Sam smiled, "Its true," I yelled again.

"Okay, okay, I didnt even say anything," she defended herself holding up her hands.

"Its seems to have left your memories so let me remind you," I shouted sitting up. Sam rolled her eyes, while brushing me off with her hands signalling me to go on,

"Who was the one who lied on a nation wide broadcast that a stranger he barely knew was his wife and the mother of his unborn child just to get back at them for simply spilling a little coffee?"

"I'll have to say Alejandro Vincento,"

"Who then afterwards did a full ass background check on me bringing up all of my painful memories, personal details and shit?"