💖CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE💖

Catherine's POV

I stand there dumbfounded, bound to not my will but my body for I didn't move nor did I speak.

"Catherine," Alejandro called my name in a slow, questionable way, leaving me pondering on what to say.

"I-I-I....." The words fumbled of my tongue.

What the hell!!!

Speak!!!

"Uhh, Eli told me!!"

"Eli??"

"Yeah, yeah, Elijah when we were on the roof," I nod my head however avoiding his penetrating gaze.

"But I was listening all along, and he never mentioned it,"

"That's because he told me before you came up silly," I nudged him on the shoulder however he gave me a skeptical glare.

"Elaborate," was his curt response.

"Well you see, while you were talking your own prescious time walking up here he ran ahead of you then told me before you could've gotten here because he didn't want you to feel uncomfortable," I lied, this time looking in his eyes, making it seems convincing.

He nod his head slowly as if he was processing what I'd say.

"Bu--"

"No,no, no, you do not get to interrogate me after I just helped you okay!" I interrupt pointing a finger in his face.

"Okay, true you did help me, so I'll leave it at that," he finally gave up .

Thank you Jesus!!!

I nod my head then looked around the room awkwardly, "Well, I guess were done here?"

"I guess you co---"

"GUYS!!!" We were interrupted by Marcus's voice, he was at the door breathing breathlessly, probably because he'd ran up here.

"What? What is is?" I asked prodding up to him.

"It's... Annabelle, she's here!!" His voice was hoarse.

Alejandro and I shared a gaze before we rushed pass Marcus at the door.

I believed we were sharing the same thoughts.... What the hell was Annabelle doing here, and that so quickly......

******************

She. Was. Drop. Dead. Pretty.

What the hell have I got myself into???

My eyes seemed to follow everywhere her legs wondered, her aroma stifled the breath of everyone in room, even mime, and trust me I'm very hard to impress.

"Annie, your home is warm just as I remembered," her voice soothing to ears, very compelling.

"Ahh, yes dear," you could hear the hatred laced between Annie's words but she endorsed it with clear resentment. I rolled my eyes at her

Such a bitter old woman.

"Ahhhh, and who might you be?" Annabelle's voice snapped me from my hate rant. She was right in front of me, a bit taller but that was probably because of her heals.

I gripped Alejandro's arms and bring him beside me, "Catherine Taylor.... Alejandro's fiancé," I answered with a proud smile.

Her gaze shot over to Alejandro, who superisigly did not disappoint me but gave her a cold, bitter glare.

A smirk took over my lips.

"Really?" Her giggles filled the silent room.

Sam, Marcus, and the triplet, stood at the corner eyeing the very, very, uncomfortable situation.

Alejandro's uncle stood with his young wife and Henry, Alejandro's father stood with his witchy wife, Annie, all in all everybody even the tall assface, Larry Landscape awaited to show that was about to go down.

"Yes, really, did I shu-tter?" I mocked.

Her eyes seemed to be burning with fury, so I took advantage of the situation....Like I always do, "Mhhhm, silence....To be quiet honest you sound better with your mouth closed,"

Everyone gasped and I smirked, but my triumph didn't last long because miss thing answered me saying, "Ohh, Catherine dear....Was that it, Catherine Taylor??"

I nod my head, so she continued, "There's no need for insults dear, showing your face to me is one all by it self,"

Alejandro gripped onto my arms but I shrugged him off, giving a smile, "Don't feel proud dear, cause I was trashed talk by many, hated by some, guess how many shits I give, the same amount that numbers your morals, less than zero, so go ahead, shock me, say something intelligent, you can't because intelligence wasn't apart of your DNA, and besides if you don't feel welcomed here, you could leave, nobody would care, it's funny everyone I know brings happiness when they enter a room, it's not shocking that you don't, com'on guys," I sneered walking off with Alejandro clinging to my arms

"Hey, don't you walk away from me...." Her voice trailed off but I didn't care, because I had my friends behind me and my fake but kinda awesome husband hanging to my arms, and it was all that I needed.

A/N

Thanks for reading!!!!!