💖CHAPTER THIRTEEN 💖

Catherine's POV

With shakey hands and a quicken breath I brought the spoon up to his lips.

This was definitely a bad idea!!

"Are you nervous," I looked up only to meet with those dark brown eyes. His smirk was wide and his face glistened with mischieve. A scoff founds it's way out of my mouth and an eye roll followed.

"Please, don't flatter yourself,"

"Why would I, you're my wife you should be doing this!!" His voice was husky probably because he had a terrible cold and his head move to the side showing off his chiseled jaw bone.

"Shut up Alejandro or I'll spit in your porridge," I threatened, "Down and dirty, I like it!" His voice got louder and I got more annoyed, "SHUT UP!"

He chuckled!!

CHUCKLED!!!!!!!!

"UGHHH," I ranged out moving from his bed side.

"Eggburt, why do you seem so uneasy?"

"Stop,"

"Stop what!" A smug smile was lingering on his lips and I wanted to smash his face in.

"Stop calling me 'Eggburt' refer to me as my real name,"

"But isn't your legal name Eggburt?" His eyebrows knitted together with fake curiosity, cause I knew that he knewn what I was talking about and he only wanted to mock me.

God I wanna kill him!!!

"Yes, yes it is but I don't like it, infact I'm gonna change it so please don't call me that!"

"But I like it and I get to do what I like to do,"

"Stop or else I'll leave you in his house sick and dying," I threatened. He looked at me with skeptical eyes before snorting

"You wouldn't you don't have the heart to, Eggburt,"

"Ohh really?"

This douche certainly doesn't know me, he doesn't know that I'm the devil reincarnated.

I can steal a homeless man food!!!

Okay I can't go that far, that's just pure evil.

But- but I can run over a squirl.......by accident, cause i really don't have the heart to do it on purpose.

Ohh I know, I can kill a puppy!!!!

No.

No I can't they're like the cutest little things ever.

"See I told you, Eggburt you are warmhearted, couldn't hurt a fly," he chuckled amusement lacing his words.

My eyes squinted together and I couldn't help but to put my morals aside.

What???

This is Alejandro!!!

A. Little. Piece. Of. Shit!!!

So don't judge me.

"To a homeless guy I couldn't, to harmless squirl nor a cute puppy I couldn't show evil, but to you, Alejandro Vincento, yes I could!"

"He-"

"Goodbye have a nice lif-"

"Fine, I won't call you Eggburt, Egg-"

I gave him a warning eye, "Catherine, " he sighed out. With a victorious smirk I decided to take things a little further, "And I want to go to the mall today with Sam, "

"Wha-"

"And I need money!!"

Ohh Alejandro hell opens up for you today!!!!!