💖CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT💖

Catherine's POV

As soon as Alejandro left his door I tiptoed quickly into his room, searching franticly for his dairy.

Where are you??

My mind raced, and my heart beat sped up, adrenaline coursing through my veins, as I quickly skimmed through the draws and on top of the night stand.

After looking around hopelessly, I finally found it. Pushed into the seep sided part of the bed, there it lay, looking so beautiful, so thick and so fill with secrets, secrets that I was willing to risk my seven figure job for.

With an evil glint in my eyes, I quickly made my escape but not before putting everything back in place.

Alejandro's POV

"Listen to me Sam, we simply cannot just get married, are you crazy!?" Marcus's voice was loud.

Sam rolled her eyes at him, "Then you should not have slept with me," hers was soft and sounded hurt.

Still worked upon the fact as to where Catherine was, I sucked in a sharp breath, gaining their attention.

With a loud sigh I breathed out, "This is on the both of you, "

They hang their heads down low, before I continue, "And Marcus, if that girl is pregnant, you have to take responsibility because you are now going to be a father, another human life is being entrusted in your care and believe it or not you played a major role in bringing it here, so you have to man up, marry the woman you impregnated, so It won't cause a scandal like the last time, and stop blaming her!"

Marcus looked up at me and I nod my head, indicating that I was sticking to what I had said, "and you, " I pointed at Sam, "Stop blaming him as well, you both did it, and I'm sure you both enjoyed it!"

"That we did!" Marcus reckoned out.

"And I concur!" Sam released as well.

I flashed them a look of disgust before asking them the question that seemed to be running around rent free in my head, "Now where the hell is Catherine?"

Their eyes widen.

"Oh-"

"Catherine huh?"

"Catherine?" Marcus questioned.

"Which Catherine?" Sam finished.

With a raised brow I stated, "What do you mean which  Catherine, our Catherine!!"

"Ohh, black haired Catherine!!"

"The one with the attitude problem,"

"The one who is lazy with a capital L!"

"The one who you seem to have taken a liken to,"

"The one who is my best of best best friend"

"The one who's subsequently a bad bitch!"

"The baddest bitch!"

"The baddest of the baddest bitches!"

"GUYS!!!" I shouted, having enough of their shit show, "What the hell is wrong with you guys I just asked one question, where is Catherine, and now you're all acting a fool, and what was that, me, liking her, no, where did you get that from Marcus!!"

"Oh," he raised his brow, "So you do like her!!"

"Stop it,"

"Babe he won't admit it," Sam rolled her eyes at me, "Anyways, she's sleeping, I mean she did stay up all night waiting for you,"