💖CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE💖

Catherine's POV

"Catherine, get up...Wake up, we're here," the voice kept on nagging, my eyes fluttered open and a yarn quickly escaped, I looked up only to be met with Alejandro's face mere inches away from mine.

Well doesn't he look good in the morning!!!

With a scoff I pushed his face away from mine, trying to hide the blush that creeped its way up to my cheeks.

"I need space," I grumbled out, "For Jesus,"

He looked at me squared eyed before shaking his head, "Get up,"

"Rude," I snarled before standing up from my seat. Looking through the window of the jet, "Oh my god, we're here!!"

Alejandro stopped and gave me threatening eyes, "I literally told you that, while waking you up,"

"I. Was. Sleeping." Each word I said I took a step towards him.

"Guys it's freaking 7 in the morning, way too early for flirting!!" Sam grumbled from her sleeping sack.

"WHO'S FLIRTING WITH WHOM!!" Both Alejandro and I screamed clearly irritated.

"Deja vu," Marcus chuckled before grabbing Sam and i's luggage, "Okay, cranky pants, let's goooo," exiting the jet by its ascended stairs.

I threw Alejandro a death glare before following behind Marcus, "Let's go Sam!"

"Coming," she hollored back. We exited the jet seeing that we were on a private runway, with miles of road stretching out across the plain.

I smiled

Soon enough Alejandro exited before quickly striding in front of us, he whispered a few things to the jet caretaker, I couldn't tell what he was saying since he was speaking Mandarin.

My ears perked with the sight of him speaking it so well, quietly admiring his brilliance.

"He's good right," Marcus whispered in my ear frightening me from my secret awing.

"Yeah,"

"I don't even know what he just said," he chuckled at me.

"I know right," I grinned back.

With a nod at the jet caretaker, Alejandro turned to face us, "Marcus, you're coming with me, Catherine, a car will be waiting for you, it'll take you to my penthouse, both you and Sam, ohh and don't wait up!" With that he stride off

"I feel so alone," Sam grunted watching them entering a car and speeding off.

"What do you mean alone, I'm right beside you," I peered out.

"Can you speak Mandarin?"

"No,"

"Exactly.....ALONE!!!"

I gave an eye roll, "Dramatic much," with a playful push she grinned back at me just before another black car drove up.

The chauffeur exited and ran up to us.

"Hello," he greeted with a thick accent.

I gave him a pleasant smile, "Hi,"

"Come...This way," he motioned us to the car, and I took the initiative and went in.

"Mr. Vincento penthouse, duǐ mā?"

"Ahh yes, yes," Sam responded, before peering back at me.

"What did he say at the end??"

"How the hell am I supposed to know?"

We both released a stressed sigh.

What a vacation!!!

Alejandro's POV
WARNING!! WARNING!!
DIFFERENT LANGUAGES ALERT!!!

In entering the building all eyes found their way to me, though I didn't mine since I was already so used to it.

"Mr Vincento, the board members are already in the meeting room," the assistant clerk informed me in English. I peered at her before responding in Mandarin,

"我知道" (I know)

Marcus glance at me, not knowing what I had said, I rolled my eyes at him before stepping into the elevator, "Didn't I tell you that you should've studied Mandarin ?"

"Don't rub it in my face now," he reckoned, I grinned at him.

Finally, I was seated in the meeting room with all the board members, they sat parallel to each other in two rows going down, while I sat at the top in the middle since I was the chairman.

"早" (morning) I released, they bowed their head in respect, before attacking me.

"我们听说了泄漏!" ( We heard about the leakage) one threw at me I believed that he was Mr. Lee.

"我知道, 我是认可你的人。"(I know , I'm the one who approved of you guys to know) I responded.

"您打算在我们的分支机构做什么,我们所做的一切正确是您身边的人高在了?"( what are you going to do, on our Branch we did everything right it's the folks on your side who messed up), one of the board members complained.

"我知道先生Lee,这就是为社么当我们手出位于美国的608 个分支机构是否胫骨的后,我会接到电话合作的人"。( I'm aware mr. Lee that's why right now as we speak all the 608 branches that are located in the US are being searched in about 2 minutes I will receive a call to who was the one who partnered up with the Roodwork's firm) I gave a reassuring nod.

"所以你是手有之?" ( so you're saying there's a mole?)

"是的," (Yes)

"昂藏的混蛋!" ( Dirty Bastard) another grumbled.

I smiled expecting that response, knowing that I had already have a plan, or solution in this case, "不要放脑通过我的也为的所有内容都不会自动山歌换到备份系统,” (not to fret though everything that passes through our company automatically uploaded to a back up system)

"你想手的是吗。。。” (what you're trying to saying is that-"

“是对,” (yes) I interrupted , "我们并没有真真现静静所有情目都没有危险,” (We aren't really really in a rough patch, none of the projects are in danger)

Immediately each and every member of the board faces seemed to have lit up the room, they smiled and mumbled among themselves finding comfort in the situation.

A certain gentleman at the end raised his hands, I couldn't address him by his name since I didn't care to learn it, "什么?” (what?) I asked.

“那为什么来这里?” (so why come here?"

I nod my head accepting his question, I was waiting for someone to ask me that, I thought they wouldn't ask!!

“这种哇似乎已经落在我们身边怒视们先生们因们我已经至多谁是整整的支持着我要问你的是什么都没做的行为,” ( The cards seemed to have fall on our side ladies and gentlemen, because I already know who is really behind it. All I ask of you is to act like nothing is in place)

Another gentleman raised his hands, I nod at him, "你的意思你想让我们表现的想拿个混蛋赢了吗?” (you mean you want us to act like that sheep bastard won?)

I nod my head with a smile, "是对, 但是知道我的团队游足够的证据允许我将他的业务以及叫给我并把他盘如玉如果您接收我提供的所有他业务产生的下手哦的50%贵您所拥有成绩哦啊?” (yes but just until my team have enough evidence to allow me to overrun his business so that I'll own it, and throw him in jail. If you accept what I'm offering 50% of all sales made from his business goes to you. Deal?)

They looked amongst themselves before they all nod agreeing, "成交” (deal)

A smirk took over my lips loving my triumph, Larry oh Larry, what have you gotten yourself into??

A/N

SCHOOL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So sorry for the long update. Expect more chapterSSSS (more than one) tomorrow.

Vote and comment!!