💖CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE💖

Catherine's POV

With another glance at the clock on the wall I sighed for the fourteenth time.

"Just stop looking at it, they're not coming!" Sam released.

"I can't," I replied, "What's taking him so long, I'm getting worried,"

With a swift movement Sam got up from the couch peering at me with those glistening orbs.

"What?" I questioned.

"Worried? Did you just so that you're worried for Alejandro?" Every word she said, she took a step towards towards me.

Avoiding her gaze I brushed her off, "For both of them okay, I'm worried for both of them, now get the hell out of my face!!" I pushed her face away from mine.

"This isn't over okay, I'll be back and stronger!" She bellowed stalking into the kitchen, leaving me with my own thoughts.

Was I really??

Did I really just waste a thought on that douchbag, money loving, rat bastard Alejandro!!?

.

.

.

Nah!!

Alejandro's POV

The board members were seated parallel to each other, me at the top centre, with Marcus at my far left, and the one and only Larry Landscape at the other end center.

I masked my face with fake 'trying-not-to-look-embarrsaed' expression. It seemed as if it really fooled Larry, cause he was just smirking his ass off, unlucky for him, I have my team of special security service standing just outside the door waiting to drag his sorry ass out of here, since all paperwork had finish up earlier.

Unknowingly, this man walked into a room filled with untamed beast, and I? I was the leader.

Because little did he know that, his Roadworks Firm, is now currently another branch for Vincento's Enterprise.

"Vincento, how was your nights rest, did you sleep well?" He started the conversation, mockingly.

"Can't say that I did, I didn't sleep at all," was my response.

"Pity, mine was glorious," he shook his head trying very little to hide his look of triumph.

"Do you not know how to speak Mandarin?" I asked, "You do realize that we have an audience,"

"Unfortunately, I don't," he spoke truthfully, looking around the room at the faces of the board members.

I gave a small smile, "Don't worry, we are reliable for mere folks like yourself,"

He shot me a glare, but I ignored him, calling for the assistant who stood nearby the doorpost.

"是的先生," (yes sir) she answered politely.

"幻灯片放映种的中文字幕" (Present on the slide show , Chinese subtitles) I instructed. She looked at me with confusion.

"博尔等先生?" (Pordon sir?)

I gave an annoyed grunt, "中文字幕!" (Chinese subtitles)

She looked at me wide eyes before replying, "啊啊是对!" (ah, ah yes) with that she did as she was told.

"There," I turned to face Larry, "Now we can all understand each other!"

"Yes," Marcus squealed out, I had to hold myself from rolling my eyes at him.

With the translation behind me I spoke comfortably in English, "Larry Landscape, you really had me between a rock and a hard place,"  He looked at me with a joyous glint in his eyes.

"Good thing I had a drill, right?" My brow raised and his furrowed.

"What?" His smirk drop and confusion scurried it's daring little self onto his face. I slid the files down the table that was heading directly to him, he caught it without removing his gaze from mine.

In opening it, his confusion turned to anger as his eyes swallowed up the large amount of evidence that I had against him.

"As you can see, or I hope that your ego didn't block your vision, but, you are completely ruined, " the words rolled off my tongue and it was now my turn to show how devious I am.

"You really thought didn't you, you really thought that you could flaunt your ass around my company pull a few strings here and there and get away with it," I stood up showing boldness, a snort left my mouth, "You're more pitiful than I thought!"

"What is this?" His chair flung back as he got up with great anger. With pouted lips and hands over my chest I dramatically sighed out, "Temper temper,"

"You son of a--"

"Ah ah ah, not in here, we have an audience, don't forget," I pointed at the board members, "Ohh, and a few officials out there as well," I then pointed at the door. His eyes followed my fingers , gleaming with anger.

"You're going to jail," I whispered, but loud enough so he could hear.

"It's you getting arrested for me," Marcus pitched in, reassuring his presence.

Joining his antics, I stated, "It's the hurt ego for me,"

Marcus pitched in again finishing off our team work, "It's the can't wait until they rape you in jail for me,"

I gave a hearty chuckle, "Ohh I can definitely see that, he is after all a good looking guy,"

In a rage he stomped up to me, but the officials were already in, dragging his pitiful ass away, I stopped them midway, wanting to let the situation burn more, "Ohh and again, thank you for loving something that I couldnt, take him away," his grunts and scream, curse and profanities could be heard throughout the whole building and with a victorious smile I high five Marcus feeling much anticipated to go home and see...Well.....Catherine.