💖CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR💖

Catherine's POV

The tension in the room was unbearable, for one, I was trying to hide Alejandro's dairy and two, he was watching me with a very penetrating stare, I felt naked.

"Uhhmm, Alejandro, what do you need?"  I found myself saying.

He looked away from the moon before shaking his head lightly, "I'm...I'm sorry,"

My eyes buldged, did he just apologize?

"W-what?"

"Please don't let me say it again, everything is already hard for me okay, don't make this day anymore stressful," it came out strain and his eyes started to water.

What the hell I'm i seeing!!

Did I smoke weed and forgot?

Am I high right now.... no I'm not!!

Then that means, Alejandro's crying!!!

With a final push of the journal to be completely hidden under the pillow I rushed up to him. And soon I started to understand his sudden break down.

Based on all the readings I've done out of his dairy, it's clear that the last time he was here he was with Annabelle. The wedding did happen here and she did leave him. It's probably why he was so bratty about coming here.

I suddenly felt pity, I didn't want to pity him but he was desperately trying to hide his face while his tears just kept on flowing.

Soon I joined him, while soothing his back. But I couldn't comfort him the way he wanted because I had to act like i didn't know what was happening.

"Alejandro, anything that you're going through will come to an end okay, just hold on a bit longer," my mind was racing, that didn't bring any comfort at all, because he got up and rushed through the room door leaving me here looking like a stunned dog.

What the hell just happened?

The Next Morning
***************

I had barely got any sleep last night because I was too busy worrying about Alejandro, and as you guessed I decided not to make him pay for his neglect yesterday, he was already going through so much.

That Annabelle witch scarred him, and it kinda reminded me of my bad childhood, with both of my parent dying, moving in with an aunt that didn't give a damn about me, or that her broke boyfriend was abusing her own neice. That was one of the reasons why I wrapped myself in a hard shell, I guess working was Alejandro's safe haven, I mean he did leave home after Annabelle.

After finishing dragging on my clothes which consisted of a t-shirt and a skinny jeans, what I'm not a fussy dresser!! I made my way through the room door.

Being lost for about 10 minutes I finally came across the kitchen, where I was greeted by Sam, Marcus, Mandy, Vanessa, Isiah and Elijah.

No sign of Alejandro or Stephane.

And just to address the matter, why the hell did Vanessa and Mandy sleep over???

This is going to be a very long vacation.

I joined them at the counter, "Good morning,"

"Morning," they replied groggily.

"Where's Alejandro and Stephane?" I asked Elijah.

"Somewhere in the garden downstairs," he replied, I nod my head.

I'm going to talk to Alejandro!

Sam's POV

Catherine walked away sending a quick smile my way, I smiled back before narrowing my eyes back at Vanessa.

"So Marcus," she purred, "What lifes like without me?"

"Better," he answered giving her a bored look.

"I know you would've said something like that seeing that your girlfriend's sitting right there, but you weren't saying that last night, now were you?" She smirked.

"What?" I squeaked my voice coming out barely above a whisper.

"Sam, dont- don't listen to her-" he didn't finish because I smacked him in the face.

"Oooo," Isiah coughed out.

"Manwhore," I snapped getting up.

"Sam, Sam!!!!"

Catherine's POV

"Alejandro can I speak to you for a bit?"

He peered over at Stephane before stating, "But we're having a talk about business,"

"You guys can talk after I'm done talking, plus this is more important," I reckon

"What is more important than business?" He jokes looking over at stephane, stephane shared his expression.

"My fist pounding your face,"

The chuckling stopped, "Okay let's go,"

I smiled before turning to stephane saying, "See yah soon,"

A/N

Thanks for reading!!!