💖CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE💖

Catherine's POV

The tension at the extremely long dining table was suffocating, i guess that it was because of the little incident earlier.

Trust me, it was a massacre!!

Nails clawing, hair pulling, waist wrapping, and while all this was happening I had still manged to punch Alejandro in the nose.

Sitting beside me, he shot me a glare, before fixing the tissues that he had shove up his nostrils to stop the bleeding.

Right beside him sat a big biotch!!!

Mandy Willis

Is it me or just all the bitchy girl's names start with 'm' at least, in this story.

Sam, Marcus, Isiah, Elijah and Stephane sat opposite to us and graced beside them was a young woman that was Alejandro's Uncle wife.

Golddigger alert!!

Not to mention that red head....im sure that she dyed..... who sat beside -Mandy, the bitch!!

The red head's name was Vanessa, she was supposed to be Marcus's ex. I guess thats one of the reason why sam kept throwing draggers her way, i mean if looks could kill, Vanessa wouldve been 10ft underground by now.

Henry sat beside his wife, the witch Annie. Alejandro had told me earlier not to call her that, because she was his mother, but he knows better, not to tell me what to do.

Annie and I kept throwing each other the stink eyes, which gave way to the bruise that was evident on her cheeks.

Yep I did that!!

I really think that shes gonna be against Alejandro and i's engagement, and i havent even gone indept yet.

"So, Mandy, i heard that you start modelling for vogue, again," Annie tried to lighten the mood. And when I meant lighten I meant, trying to make Mandy looked good infront of Alejandro so that he would like her, lets just see how that'll work out.

"Umm yeah, and i got the lead role in one of the seasons for The 100,"

I chocked on my chicken, coughing it out, all eyes found their way to me.

Quickly recovering, i released a mocking laugh, "Really, that I'll love to see!"

Mandy squint her eyes at me, "Whats so funny, you got anything better?"

Eyes landed on me once more, and i shook my head, meticulously "Oh no, no, no, you're so much better than me,"

Mandy nod her head, eyeing Alejandro before facing me again, "Well, dont feel bad, there are many people who have no talent, so its only common for you to feel the way you do,"

The crowd snickered however I brushed them off stating, "Awww are you having a bad day, seeing that the guy your head over heals for left you for someone..better?"

"You...."

"Your misguided opinion is false, but cute, cause baby there's a whole lot of talent hidden behind my sassy facade unlike someone I know, pretty on the outside, shallow on the inside, you know you remind me of her so much,"

Alejandro looked at me like he was trying to tell me to shut up, he and i both know that, that's not gonna happen.

"Ms Karren..."

"Its Catherine," i interrupted henry, he looked at me with suprise like he didnt expect me to correct him, "Get it right next time,"

Once again, eyes fell on me shook evident in them all.

"What?" I shrugged.

"Shes so bold, dont she know whos she talking to?" Whispered one of the guests, well I wouldn't call it whispering since everyone heard.

I pushed my chair away from the dining table getting up.

"Yes I know who im talking to. He's Alejandro's father, im i right?" I glance at Alejandro, he quickly rose up as well, his tissues falling out in the process.

"Com'on lets get you tucked in, its been a long day," he whispered low like he embarrassed to be seen with me.

"No," i pushed him away.

The crowd gasp.

"Who is this woman?!" Henry shouted, rising up with anger.

"Hello I'm Catherine Taylor, I'm a maid, and ive never went to college, I'm poor most of the time and I had to ask Alejandro to get my friend and I a place to stay since we were getting evicted out of our rented apartment, along the way we fell in love, well more like him fell in love with me because I wasn't a rich, movie star, modelling goon, snobby white girl, but because i have personalilty and self respect, and guess what if you guys dont like it you can kiss my pale white ass for all I care!!" With that I turn my gaze toward Alejandro before shouting," And you, you told me that you wouldve protected me from your own parents but all you did was sit silent and let them degrade me, so much for getting married huh? Sam lets go!!" I stomped my way up the stairs and into their house cause i had no where else to go.

"I'm coming girl," Sam responded, "You coming?"

"Yep," Marcus answered.

"Us too," i believe that was the 3 musketeers, "Cousin you messed up," i believed it was Elijah saying it to Alejandro.

Yep he did.

A/N

Hello guys question and answer is on its way but you all must do your part, please comment below questions you want to ask about the story, characters, or me.

Each person can ask a total of three questions. Please participate so that this question and answer can be one to remember!!