💖CHAPTER FOURTEEN 💖

Catherine's POV

And so my dear readers it's time like these makes me love the author in making me be in control of a certain person..........

Yep!!

I'm talking about Alejandro.

I shot him a suspicious glare before wriggling my fingers, "Com'on stop being stingy and give me some money- better yet, why don't you give me my pay!"

He looked at me while placing his hands over his chest, trying to give off an intimidating look, but just imagine how that worked out when he was stuck in bed, with a golden robe, a few bed hair spiking here and there and a tissue to stop his runny nose- yeah, not so intimidating.

"I'll give it to you when I get better!" He scoffed.

I rolled my eyes, a typical action the author mkes me do, it's kinda my signature style.

"Fine, then give me some money!"

"But aren't you the...." Sneezes..."Advantage taker, first you threa-" coughs ..."then me into making you go to the mall with that no go-" sniffles ..."od friend, Sam and now you're deman-" inhales then exhales ...."ding of me money to spend, you are quite the person!" He finally finishes.

A look of disgust masked my face, "At least cover your mouth!" I sneered.

"This is my house I can do what I want!"

I rolled my eyes- curtsy of the author!!

"Just give me the money so that I can leave!!"

He scoffed before rolling from the bed and landing on his feet, I took a step towards him, knowing that he was still very weak and sick, I was kinda worried.

"I'm fine," he grunted before walking to his night stand then pulling a drawer out. A gasp escaped my once sealed lips.

In his drawer was stocked with credit cards, gold and platinum!!

He took one out before stalking up to me, his eyes red an puffy.....wait a minute, how in the cake and sprinkles does he still managed to look good, is his handsomeness an all rounder??

"Stop staring it's weird!" He commented.

"Pfft," I exclaimed embarrassed, "You're weird!"

He shook his head with anticipation, before handing me the card, "There's over 5 million on that card, the password is Annabelle Castle, don't use over 50,000 you got that!" He explained his facial features turning serious.

"Annabelle Castle?" I questioned, remembering that she was the girl from his diary--- ha ha ha it sounds weird even thinking it, but I still can't believe that he has a diary!

Anyway back to current situation!!

"Yes, whats the problem now?" His voice was a little edgy.

"What's with the password?"

"It's very important to me, now drop it!"

"Who is Annabelle Castle, was she your girlfriend??"

"I said drop it!"

"I just wanna kno-"

"DROP IT AND GO!!"

My whole body flinched and my head went furry, he never talked to me that way before and I was just asking a simple question, with a hurt pride and an angry bark I snapped," You're a jerk you know that!" And I left the room.

How dare he!!

How dare he thinks that he can just shout at me and get away with it. Although his reaction did help me to finalize my priorities, i still didn't deserve his loud scolds.

He might have hindered me, but I'm not gonna stop, I have to find out what that Annabelle girl did to him and where was she now.

What??

He crawled and wallowed his ass in my private life, he simply deserves the same.

*****************

"Grab any, and everything!" I shouted, Sam abided obediently loving my idea.

"Are you sure Alejandro's not gonna kill you," she pestered while taking up a whole rack of clothes.

"He's still sick, he can't do anything, trust me," I answered taking up a few racks myself.

"Okay if you say so, and what about that Annabelle bitch," she snapped looking at me, her words like venom showing her great hatred towards Annabelle.

I shurgged, picking up a cute pink sweater, "I just need another perfect time to read Alejandro's diary again maybe that way I could get some information on what happen," I had managed to fill Sam up on the details she had missed.

"Don't worry, hopefully I can buy you sometime, maybe I can come over today and district him, he won't even see it coming!!" She giggled excitedly.

"Yeah, I'd love that" she showed me a smirk before we continued, grabbing stacks, and racks fill with clothes.

*************

Finally we we're finished and huffed our way to the cashier, and I handed him the card, "Thank you" he smiled at me.

"Please enter your passcode," I did, and he told me the sum.

"Your total sum is 65,000, have a great day," I took the card feeling a bit uneasy.

Alejandro's gonna kill me!!!

We left the store but I soon realized that, it wasn't the best of plans because as our feet touch a pavement of the streets, shopping bags filling our hands, we came face to face with a gun and a guy hidden beneath a face mask

"Empty your belongings and you go unhurt!" Was his vivid command.

I realeased a gasp before digging up in my purse slowly.

Sam slowly leaned her way towards me under the supervision of the observant, I must say, criminal, "I'm gonna take this guy!"

"No no don't," but it was too late her heals were already off and they were already thrown in the guys face.

He let out an ear splitting roar before stating, "WRONG MOVE!!" His gun aiming at sam

"No!!" I screamed jumping in front of her and the sound of a gunshot was heard, my body hit the ground and...