💖CHAPTER EIGHT💖

Catherine 's POV

Ring
Ring
Ring
Ring

My alarm clock went off, my hands flew out and turn it off, "Ughhh," escaped my mouth, it's the first day on the job, and I'm already fustrated and tired.

Rolling off the bed, my butt hit the floor with a 'bang'. Rubbing the aching area, I trotted to the bathroom, washing my face with ice cold water, "Wake up Catherine, you have alot to do today, infact, you have alot to do, everyday so get used to it!" I motivated myself, finally freashing up, I walked out, not caring about my night gown.

First I went into Alejandro room, and tip toes to his closet, finally finding an appropriate suit, I took it out and iron it, then a ideas flew up in my head, I'm gonna burn him with the iron, then says it was an accident!! 

No
No
No

He'll kill me, literally!!

I pushed the idea to back of my brain then laid out the perfectly iron suit on the couch near to the window, then tip toed out, running to the kitchen my mind was racing, what should I cook for breakfast???

Finally reaching there, I took out bacon, egg and bolonies, then fried them, buttered two pieces of bread, took out lettuce, and tomatoes, washing, then slicing them up, and placed them all in a large sandwiches, along with freashly squeezed orange juice, then put them all on a tray, I'm forgetting something, what is is, what is it, ohh coffee!!

I quickly boil some water then pour it in a cup, adding the coffee to it I rushed up to his room and open the curtains.

I placed the coffee on the night stand then start walking up Alejandro, "Get up you lazy piece of shit!"

"Ahhhh, stop hitting me!" He grunted, "here's, your coffee, " he got up fully, then took it from me, taking a sip, he spit it out quickly, "Jesus Christ, this is hot, are you trying to kill me!?"

"Yes," I whipered to myself.

"Didn't I tell you not too hot and not too warm!!?"

"But I wasn't listening!"

His eyes peered up at me, "I'm sorry, it's gonna be better next time, now, your suit is right there," I pointed to the couch

"Blue!! I hate blue, why would you pick the blue suit!?" He whined.

By now, my face was red with anger, "If you hated the Blue suit why was it in your closet?"

"Don't give me that voice,"

I rolled my eyes at him before stating, "just get dressed, your breakfast is down stairs on the kitchen island, I'm going back to sleep,"

"To sleep?"

"Yes! To sleep, I have alot of work to do when you leave, so don't irritate me!"

I snapped at him before drawing my feet back to my room and plopping down, sleep taking over instantly.