💖CHAPTER SIX💖

Alejandro POV

Occupying herself, Catherine looked through the window, trying hard to ignore me, go ahead the cocky side of me sneered ignore me all you want, but you'll eventually talk to me.

A smile formed on my lips, remembering how uncivilized she looked in that elevator, stuffing the donuts in her mouth, gosh, she really is a unbelievable woman, my thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing, I took it up and looked at the callers ID, sheesh, it Maria, again. A grunt escaped my lips as I quickly decided to answer it, Catherine's eyes wondered up to my face, curiousity getting the best of her.

"What?" I grunted into the phone.

"Babe I missed you," Maria's voice rang annoyingly into the phone.

"Didn't I tell you to stop calling me, I'm a married man!" I peered over at Catherine as her eyes widen with anger.

"You're still with that cunt?" She then screamed, causing me to wince. Catherine looked at me like she had heard what Maria had said, I turned my eyes away from her, "Maria, you're the cunt, please stop calling, texting and emailing me, or I'm gonna get a restraining order against you!" I threatened.

"How can you do this-" I ended the call not bothering to hear what she had to say, I had already tell her what I wanted to tell her, so it's her choice, stay away from me or, receive a restraining order, but then, Maria never gives up, on second thought, I'll think I'll file a restraining order, 'cause that girl she's one hell of a pain in the ass.

"Who was that!" Catherine's voice, pulled me from my thoughts. I looked up at her then smiled saying, "Don't worry hun, I'm not cheating on you!" She released a exaggerated sigh then huffed, then turn her head back to the window. Ahhhh, she's definitely something else!

Catherine's POV

Soon, we pulled up at a- holy mother of pink, they lied to us on the internet, all they said was that he lived in a mansion, but this is a freaking castle, no no no, a castle joined to a mansion, this thing, was bigger than the white house, and more majestic, "You like it?" He asked. I turned to look at him before replying, "You live in this thing alone?" He showed me a lipside smile before stating, "No, on the west wing, the guards, chefs and maids live there, and on the east wing, is all mine, nobody dears to cross the border," he explained. "So I'll live on the west wing with the workers right?" "No, your an exception, you're living on the east wing with me, so that I can keep my eyes on your every move, and besides, you're kinda amusing to watch, I never get tired!" "Shut up!" I rolled my eyes getting out of the limo, slamming the door.

He soon followed after me with a pleasant smile tugging on his lips.

"Ohh and I forgot to tell you, the maids used to clean the west and east wing, but I changed their duty,"

"What do you mean?"

"Now, they only clean the west wing, and you'll clean the east wing!"

"What, I couldn't possibly clean the east wing all by myself, with help right?" I asked.

"No, you by yourself Eggburt, ohh and it must be cleaned everyday!" With that he walked to the front door, "You coming?"

"You car molesting, ass biting pervert!!" I screamed. He chuckled to himself before turning on his heel and walked inside.

ALEJANDRO VINCENTO!!!!!!