💖CHAPTER EIGHTEEN💖

Alejandro's POV

My frown deepend as i work on my acting skills, by now cameras and reporters were surrounded me and to make the act more belivable, Marcus had managed to force a few tears to fall, as he held onto my shoulder for support.

"Mr. Vincento, how's your baby?"

"Will it be okay?"

"How is Mrs. Vincento doing?"

"Were the damages done to her leg severe?"

"Did you find the man who did this?"

I held my hands up, stopping the question, before slowly shaking my head, the crowd seemed to have got my signal because they all went silent and seemed to have moved even closer to get whatever  was to come out of my mouth.

"Unfortunately, my fiancee wasn't able to carry our beloved child, so she suffered a miscarriage,"  the crowd gasped, and I continued,"Luckily no harm had come to her or her womb so we will be able to try again,"

"Since you guys, sadly had lost the baby, will the wedding go on?"

"She.....She will need some time to recover and so we delayed the wedding, until we're sure she's fine,"

"How long will the wedding would be put off for?"

"Uhmm we're not sure, however, based on estimated measures, for about a year or two," I lied.

These people just don't know when to stop!!

"Are your parents happy with your decision?"

I peered over at Marcus, he shared my frightened expression, mom and dad knew nothing about this.

Yep!!

Shit just got real!!

"Uhmm," Marcus cleared his throat, "I'm sure that they'll respect my brother and his fiancee's decision,"

"Will your parents be happy about your choice in woman you choose to marry?"

"What?"

"Seeing that she doesn't have a rich background, she's basically a nobody,"

"What did you just say about my wife!" I bellowed stalking up to the fat, nogood, tramp who dared to speak ill of my wif-- I mean Catherine. Marcus held onto my shoulders trying to stop me from getting the--the bad excuse of a man!!

"I--Im sorry, that'll be all!" Marcus stammered dragging me back into the hospital closing the door, "Secure the perimeter,"

I was dragged into Catherine's room with my chest blazing up and down, I was angry!! That--that douche!!

Jerk!!

Two--faced bug!!

"How did it go?" Catherine's voice dragged me from my anger venting.

I looked at her, only finding her staring back at me, her eyes vibrant showing signs of concern.

"Did you get the message out there?" Sam questioned.

"Well we did," Marcus answered sitting next to her.

"So why the long face?" Catherine asked she peered her way back to me, searching for answers.

"Now, we have a much bigger fish to fry," I responded, Sam and Catherine lift thier brow in confusion.

"Much much bigger fish to fry," Marcus added, "Because now, our parents are involved, and trust me.."

"This will not end well," I finished his statement, looking back at both Catherine and Sam, "This just became some real deep shit!!"