💖CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE💖

Catherine's POV

Alejandro's eyes flicker back and forth, reddness, clouding them. Tears prickled at the brims as he slowly stalked up to us. In a quick movement, I slammed shut the journal and pushed it along the sheets of the bed, before standing on my feet, which quivered with adrenaline.

Marcus rushed in front of Alejandro holding him, from both Sam and I.

"You need to calm down man," Marcus pleaded, looking back at us, "Alejandro. Stop." Marcus's voice was low but fear seeped through it.

"You. Marcus. You betrayed me," Alejandro's voice was threanting, and his eyes moved away from mine, prying down at Marcus who held him back.

"Betray you? Com'on now, aren't you going a bit too far?"

With a hard stance, Alejandro pushed Marcus away from him, Marcus stumbled onto the bed, which laid a few feet away from him groaning in the process. With a sharp breath Alejandro boomed , "YOU KNOW WHAT THAT JOURNAL MEANS TO ME! YOU KNOW MY TRAMUA YOU KNOW MY WORRIES! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME! YOU'RE MY GOD DAMNED BROTHER FOR CHRIST SAKE!!"

Marcus stood up again this time raising his voice too, "Stop being sensitive, besides I was gonna tell you!"

"You were gonna snitch on us!?" Sam gasped in disbelief.

"Not now Sam," Marcus and I hissed together. Alejandro's eyes made its way back to mine. His face curled up with disgust, as he spat, "I thought I told you to stay in your place!"

My eyebrow rose, remembering the day on his parents back porch when he chewed me up then spat me back out.

I clearly remember that day, that I didn't do anything wrong. The only thing that I was guilty of, was helping a person who, I believed was dear to me. But no, it backfired on me. Every time, I try to be a nice person, this guy, takes all my efforts and throw them back at my face. And every time he did that, I looked pass it because I thought it was his way to stay safe from another possible hurt. But No.

It was not.

He was just down right nasty.

A horrible person .

Who does things to people that he doesn't wish for himself.

So I made up my mind. I'm done worrying, and I'm done helping. I'm done looking pass his nasty behavior and without much thought, I released, with an expressionless face.

"It serves you right!"

Sam eyes flickered up to my face sensing a change in my behavior.

"Catherine?" She called. I didn't answer. Instead I widen the wound that I just ripped open.

"What?" Alejandro's voice was weak and I liked it.

"I said that you deserve everything that girl did to you. You see Alejandro, karma's a bitch ain't it?" His brow rose.

"Catherine don't," Marcus voice called out in a warning tone. I once again did not response.

"After you wallowed your spoiled rich, stuck up, narcissistic, ass in my personal information. Rubbed my grandmother's death, the only person who had helped me in this messed up world, in my face. Joked about my childhood trauma, the thing that I suffered for years from. Talked about me, like I was less than trash, dragged me into to shit that I didn't agree to, worked me like I was a dog, threatened and blackmailed me into being your maid, you have the audacity to look me in the face and be angry because I read some stupid dairy that you anger vent in like a little white boy about some girl who left you for someone close to you? You have the freaking nerve to shout at me, and thinking that you're in the right?"

By now I was standing in front of him.

"You are a piece of shit. You're a sadist. You're evil. And you're wicked. Perfect representation of the rich. And I've had just about enough of your goddamned behavior. I quit."

I turned on my heal and grabbled sam's arm then turning back towards the door, " And quite frankly, I don't give a shit if you buy Sweet and Things we'll find a different place to work. I want my salary that I worked for in my account by the time that I reach new York or I'll see your ass in court. I want a first class ticket back home, and I want you to take back your stinking ass apartment that you bought for us. All my clothes should be packaged and sent back to my home and my contact and name wiped from your phone. Delete me from your life. Because and I quote, I don't deserve to be in it..."

I walked back to my room with Sam dragging behind me. She didn't say a word but  helped me pack my clothes, before retreating back her room and packing her things as well.

Tears prickled in my eyes, because I was hurt.

I was tired.

And if I'm being honest, I was hungry!

********************

The flight back home was comfortable, seated in first class, who knew that Alejandro would've did exactly what I said, as he should of course. 

Sam sat to my far left. She looked sad, apparently, Marcus left with Alejandro and seems to have broke off contact with her. Looking back towards the window, I let the tear fall freely, feeling guilty because my friend was heartbroken and it was all my fault. I shouldn't have met that bastard. I shouldn't have. I really shouldn't have.

Alejandro's POV

Marcus didn't say a word back to me for the entire time we were on the way home. He didn't even look at me.

"You know," he finally peered out, "She's right!"

"What?!" I answered him.

"Catherine was right, you are really selfish, and your selfishness caused me my love life!"

He slummed back into the corner and going back to being silent. Everything came back to me, every word Catherine had cast. And she was right. I was ungrateful. No. I am ungrateful. All she did was tried to help me. I did lie and it did cost her, her life. I am a narcissist. And I am evil. I'm a billionaire with no one.

What have I done?

A/N

Hiiiiiiiii *awkwardly waves* how y'all doing?

Please remember to vote and comment, and I'll post the next chapter that I'm currently writing tomorrow I promise. If you don't see the chapter that means that I died in my sleep. Goodbye now.

Thanks for reading!!!