💖CHAPTER SEVENTEEN💖

Catherine's POV

"And then he came barging through the door like mad person nose flaring eyes red everything!" Marcus continued on, informing me of how Alejandro reacted to me being in the hospital.

"Don't forget his funny sneezes," Sam pitched in

"Ohh yeah, they were horrible!" My breath hitched in my throat, caused by too much laughter.

"He was full on crazy okay," Marcus plopped himself on the couch, catching his breath, since had just dramatized everything.

"Gosh, I'm tired," he breathed out, Alejandro cast him a mustered glare, before mumering, "Serves you right,"

A comfortable silence fell on the room before i heard small sniffles I sit up in my bed, finding Sam wiping her tears, "Sam why are crying?" Panic filling my voice

"Im so sorry Catherine, it's all my fault that you're stuck in bed, I was so---"

"Crazy, foolish and dumb!" Alejandro pitched in causing sam to cry even harder.

"Shut up, you flee infested person," I scolded, Marcus let out a snicker while I cooed to Sam, "Its okay, it not your fault, and plus, now Alejandro has to take care of me," I grin saying the last part, Sam finally stop her weaping and was now sharing the same bright grin that I was, Alejandro cast us the stink eye before standing up from the desk he was seated at.

"Let's stop with this foolish talk and get down to business," we all gave him curious glances before he continued, "As we may already know that I'd kinda, may have tell the reporters that our dear 'ol Catherine, is my wife and the mother to my soon born child, but you see there's a little problem with that statement because Catherine isn't pregnant,"

"Darn right I'm not!!"

"What's the point your trying to make?" Marcus grumbled finding the conversation boring

"Exactly," Sam agreed

"The point is, they think she's pregnant, so now they're all worried if any harm had come to the 'forming offspring'" he stated, with air qoutes over the words 'forming offspring'

"Ohhhhhhhh," both Marcus and Sam ranged while Alejandro and I both responded with rolled eyes and fustrated snorts.

"Have anyway to get us all out of this messed up shit you dragged our asses in?" I asked Alejandro.

"Yes actually,"

"And the solution is?" Marcus reckoned, curiosity eating him alive.

"Miscarriage," he stated with a very calm smile.

"Mhhmm," I nod my head in response, "I'm sure that'll work,"

"I second Catherine," Sam pointed out.

"Then it's settled," Alejandro nodded.

"Hold up, don't I get a say in this?" Marcus question, putting his hands over his chest, fake hurting.

"NO!!"

**************

A/N

Short I know.

So sorry for the long update.

Online classes are just the worst!!!!!

Chapters shitty, I know but it's just a filler.

Love u guys, vote and comment about ur quarentine life, hopefully it's not as dull as mine!!!😂😂😂😂😘😘😘