💖CHAPTER TWENTY💖

Catherine's POV

Our eyes stared wide at the crowd that was infront of us, suddenly feeling out of place because, for one we were all in trashy garments while everyone else were coated in evening gowns and tuxedos, and two, we probably smelled!!

"What the hell Garret, I thought you said that she invited a few people!" Marcus exclaimed.

"Correction, I did tell you that she hosted a big party and invited a lot of people," Garret defended himself

"True," Sam hummed.

"Stop crying over spilled milk peeps and let's deal with the situation at hand, what the hell do we do!" I intrigued, peering over at Alejandro.

"What!" He gave me a questionable glare.

"Umm, this was your idea and besides you're our idea guy,"

"True," Sam hummed....again.

Soon enough our little moment was over and we were discovered by everyone.

"Look guests, it's my beloved sons...and...And their.....Maids?" An overpowering voice rumbled.

"Excuse me," I gasped, "Who are you calling their maid,"

"Technically," Sam interrupted whispering in my ear, "You are their maid,"

"Well first of all, I'm not their maid I'm Alejandro's maid, and second, they don't need to know that!"

"Dad, hey!" Marcus stepped in front of us, breaking the uncomfortable silence

Good. My mind ranged.

Do you boo-boo, cause the tension here is real!!

"Markie," a woman quirked, stepping out of the crowd then stalking up to Marcus, pinching his cheeks, rather hard if I must say.

"Umm mom, hi," Marcus smiled awkwardly, peering over at Alejandro and I could've sworn that he mouthed 'help me'

Alejandro rolled his eyes before clearing his throat then stepping forward stealing the breath of everyone in the open yard, like he always does.

"Evening folks, mom dad," he nod at them, they smiled back at him but also toss him a questionable stare, "It's good to be back here, and have you guys may have seen, I'm here with some very important people," he turned around facing me.

'come here' he mouthed.

'why?' I mouthed back.

He shot me a deadly glare.

Well can't say no to that!!

I trotted up to him, standing beside awkwardly, he soon pulled me into him.

"Meet Catherine Taylor, the woman who.....Stole..My...Heart, my fiancee," he stammered in between.

I gave them a sweet stressed smile, but everyone just stand there looking at us with shocked and oppressed looks.

"And since his cat is out of his deep bag," Marcus intrigued, "I figured it's in fact my turn to spill some beans, " he gently grabbed Sam by her upper arm, pushing her into his chest, "Also meet the apple of my eye, Sam Wesley, my girlfriend,"

"What the hell are you doing?" Sam stated through gritted teeth.

"Girl go with it, my ex girlfriend's in this crowd," he whispered back.

The crowd shuffled and mumbled before a smooth chuckle pricked my ears.

Soon enough the crowd parted, giving way to three, very hot, I must say dudes.

"Are they walking in slow-mo?" Sam questioned.

"Seems like it," Marcus answered.

"Yep defiantly, some movie shit going on there," I reckoned.

Finally, they were bestowed in front of us, they took a really long time since you know slow motion and what not!!

*Roll eyes*

"Cousin, nice seeing you, here," the one in the middle stated.

"Elijah," Alejandro mused.

Ohh and just to comfort my ego, Alejandro's way hotter than these dudes!!

"With such..."the one one the left looked at me up and down, before finishing, "Type of women,"

I growled. But Alejandro tapped me out giving me a disapproving nod.

Buzz killer!!!

"Stephane," Marcus gritted, hatred lacing his words.

"And I'm Isiah," the one on the right grinned looking at us, then helding his hand out for a handshake.

"Isiah," Stephane grumbled, "You're messing up our momento!!"

"Ohh, sorry, what were we doing?" Isiah apologized.

"We were acting evil, you no what never mind," Elijah fanned him off, before turning to face us again, "What's up my man Alejandro!!"

"Hey guys," Alejandro released me before leaning in for a bro hug.

"Um, I'm confused, do we hate each other or do we like each other?" Sam scratched her head.

"Like dufus," Marcus released her before closing in to hug the 3 musketeers or that's what I'm gonna call them.

"Where have you been so long," Elijah asked.

"Round and about," Alejandro smiled at Elijah.

"Oh, I want you to meet someone, this is Catherine Taylor, my fiancee,"

"Ohh, so you're the one who stole our cousin's heart away," stephane smiled.

"You could say that," I returned his smile.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!" A voice screamed, interrupting the nice conversation we had going on.

"Aunt Annie calm down ok-"

"Don't tell me to calm down, I wanna know why both of my son's are with these gold digging thots first!!" The crowd gasp and as you guessed it, phones were out recording the drama that was about to go down. And believe me I was gonna give it to them.

"Alejandro hold this!" I fired, taking off my earrings, "Did you hear the way he just spoke to me!?"