💖CHAPTER TWELVE💖

Catherine's POV

I quickly Rose to my feet, and scrambled to the kitchen, just remembering that I had already put the steak back in the fridge, how in hell I'm I gonna finish cooking so quickly.

"What are you gonna do?" Sam asked, I gave her a fustrated look before stating.

"He's just gonna have to yell at me because I'm not going to go all crazy!"

"Your choice," she shrugged in reply, we quickly walk back to the living room, trying to think of a way to persuade Alejandro, even Marcus was in on the act, but rudely we were interrupted by a thud, it came from Alejandro's office, upstairs, and I was positive that it was Alejandro. I gave Marcus worried eyes before he shrugged me off saying,

"Uhhh, I'm sure he's fine!"

As the words fell off his tongue a loud grunt was heard, and it sounded painful.

"I take that back, he's definitely not fine!"

With my brain screaming about a million things that could've happen to him, I immediately rushed towards the stairs, Sam and Marcus following closely behind. Busting the doors of the office open, there laid Alejandro passed out on the ground, the air hitched in my throat, fearing the worse,

"No, he can't die, I didn't even get my first pay check!!" I rushed up to him, while Sam and Marcus stood at the door looking at the horror in front of them.

"Alejandro?" I shook him, only receiving a small whimper.

I then placed my hands on his forehead, and the heat radiating off him gave me slap that left me in shock.

"Cheese and sprinkles, guys he's burning up, he's so hot, you could fry an egg on him!"

"Generally hot, or frying hot?" Sam asked stalking closley up to Alejandro and I

"Frying hot," I responded, in a low grunt.

"Ohh Sam go get an egg!!" Marcus squealed with enjoyment. I threw him a mustered glare then shouted, "Would you guys stop it and help!me get him up to his room, he's burning up,"

"Sorry," they both scramble up me then each grabbed a part of Alejandro's body.

With that we trotted our way up the staris, hitting a few body parts on the way.

Finally we had reached his room where we toss him on the bed then plopped ourselves on the floor, feeling overwhelmed.

"Okay, I'm out!!" Marcus stated getting off the floor.

"Me too," Sam agreed.

"What?"

"There is no way in hell that I'm going to stay here when that monster awakes," Marcus implied

"And I'm just leaving because he says he is," Sam reckoned, I gave her a nasty glare.

"See yah!!" Then with that they both found their way out of the room and soon enough out of the house, leaving me here with this little shit!!

***************

"Water," he demanded.

I gave him a Curt look before saying, "Please?"

"I don't say please to maids,"

"Well your throats gonna stay dry as the dessert!"

He let out a low grumble before stating, "Can I have some water......please?"

"I don't know can you?"

"Eggburt!!"

"Say please,"

"I already did!!"

"Say it again!"

"P- pl- ple-"

"Just say it!"

"PLEASE EGGBURT, PLEASE!!"

"That's more like it!" A smirk took over my lips.

"When I get better I'm gonna-"

"Gonna what?" I interrupted him.

He gave me a displeased look before turning his nose up.

After giving him his water, he took it with great pleasure before quickly drowning himself with it.

He handed me the empty glass before stating in a husky voice, "Thanks Eggburt,"

This is gonna be a very long day!!

Sorry for the long update.