💖 CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX💖

Catherine's POV

My head couldn't wrap around anything that just happened, I knew that he was hurting, but why do I feel so....Dented??

Probably because you just got roasted!!!

Shut up..Me!!

With a longing sigh I got up from my chair and made my way through the door, then it hit me, Alejandro's probably gonna go up to his room to tell his dairy, and if he sees that it's not there, he'll know something going on, and I'm sure he'll know it's me.

I quickly search around the huge mansion looking for someone in particular, Sam. I found her sitting on the front porch swing, her head hanging low and a few tears visible on her cheeks.

I ran up to her a bit flustered, "What happened, why are you crying?"

She looked up before giving a Curt and restraint shrug, I rolled my eyes, "Common tell me Sam,"

"I'm not ready yet, please?" She seemed as if she was still digesting what happened so I nod my head before telling her what I had come to say, "Okay, okay, but we have trouble on our backs,"

"What?"

"Alejandro's going up to his room and I'm assuming that he's gonna go for his journal,"

"Why would you think that?"

"We had a really bad fight okay, now can you help me, please?" I begged clasping my hands.

She wiped a few escaped tears before nodding her head briskly, "What do I have to do?"

****************

"Jesus, I'm tired," Sam sighed out dropping on the couch, I plopped down beside her.

"Do you think he noticed?"

"Nope, we are too good at what we do," she smile however she struggled with looking happy and that's when I pulled up my leg and stated, "Sam, what's the matter, what the hell happened in the little time that I had to leave?"

Tears weld in her eyes once more, "I think Marcus is having an affair,"

I rolled my eyes at her.

"You guys aren't even dating!!"

"Well we were....." She paused looking around the room before whispering, "fake dating, it was ought to become the real thing,"

I reached for her arms holding onto them, "How do you even know for sure?"

"Vanessa,"

"Ohh," I pulled her into my chest, "it's okay, I'll beat his ass for you, don't worry okay,"

She nod.

We were interrupted by someone clearing their throat, we looked up seeing Marcus, "You..." I sneered.

He held his hand up with defense, "Catherine can I speak to you its really important,"

I looked down at Sam, "I'll be back,"

I got off the couch following Marcus out back, "What do you want?"

"Listen I know Sam has already told you what happen but trust me it's not what you think, but I'll explain that after I tell you this," he seemed stressed so I motioned for him to go on.

"Have you realized how Alejandro's acting?"

"Yep, it's like a stick break off in his ass,"

"That's because a stick did break off in his ass and that stick is our mother,"

"What do you mean?"

"She invited Larry and Annabelle over seemingly they are also getting engaged,"

"WHAT!!"

"Yeah, I told her that it was messed up but she fanned it off claiming that it's only common curtsy, "

"But I thought that she hated Annabelle,"

"She does, she's only doing this because she knows that Alejandro is still wind up over Annabelle so she's...."

"Trying to make him not marry me,"

"Yes, precisely, do you understand my frustration now?"

I nod my head, "when did Alejandro knew that she had invited them?"

"Last night after you left the dinner table she just dropped it on him like a bombshell,"

My eyes widen, "No wonder he cried last night!"

"What??"

"Nothing, nothing, and you didn't even think to tell me, before I went poking my ass into his business!!!"

"Well I didn't know that you were going to poke your ass into his business and besides I had things to take care of last night,"

"Ohh like cheating on Sam," my brow went up .

"It's not what you think, I like Sam why would I.."

"You like Sam?"

"For-Forget I said that,"

"No can do," a smile creep on my face.

"Anyways I just went there to tell Vanessato stop cornering Sam I told her to back off or else, and that's all, she just twisted her words to make it look like I did something else," he rubbed his forehead.

"Well then, you should tell Sam!"

"I would've if she'd given me a chance,"

"She will, she just need time, now we need a plan,"

"Exactly a plan....A plan? For what!!?"

"A plan on how to make sure Alejandro doesn't make a complete and utter fool out of himself, "

"Your right," he looked up at me with a proud smirk.

"Marcus, I'm always right!!"

A/N

Hope u enjoy the chap!

Please vote and comment!!!