Entry #126 4/25/21

Dear future-us,

Hoy lola nakatawa kos group chat nato way back 2016. I re-read it because I wanted to listen to your voice clip. I was starting to forget your voice which was why I digged up our old conversations.

I discovered that you were such a perv and I was so innocent back then. Our group chat would always talk about sex and adult stuffs, and I would say "yucks" or "eew". Hahaha.

Then I saw the video you took of me, rica, steph and ruth dancing at Alturas mall. Hahaha. It's still hilarious. Good thing I was able to see you picture in a pink wig. Bet na bet ko gurl. 🤣

I know you won't reply to the questions. Still I wish I'd be reading this entry again with you in the future. Even if we would only end up as friends.

I hope you have changed from that lustful person that I knew back then. I hope waiting made you realise the difference between love and lust. I hope you gained more wisdom through the years.

"Kung di magkatagpo mundo nating nasa magkabilang dulo. At kung tayo'y magkatagpo at muling magkalayo."

You sang that May 15, 2016. It kinda relate to where we are right now. I left Bohol but you stayed. I wonder how we both would react when we see each other again?

Basin dili na ko nimu pansinon ha? Like you are ignoring me just now. Hahaha. Aww di sad tika pan.sinon ug mag ngana ka. Hmmmph. F.O. 🤣😂😝

Bitaw oi. Don't ever change. Maski unsa pa ako kabuang, I hope we still remain as friends. I promise, I won't act besotten in front of you.

See you again hopefully 2023.

Could be yours but not,
-Present 24 yrs. old Krizia