Prologue

Cecilia's pov

I am Nineteen and I willingly gave my life away when I signed this contract. He is the devil himself and he did nothing but destroy my life. He raped me even though I begged him not to. I was a virgin until a week ago, until he forced himself on me.

It's not like I am saving myself but I wanted it to be something special to give it to someone who cares about me, who likes me as me, who doesn't want to change me, who accepts me as the way I am, who not only loves me but my family too. But he stomped on my dreams, my life, my heart and soul. He just used my helplessness to his advantage. First time in my life I don't want to live anymore even when my parents died I had been stronger for my sister but he just came into my life and I know I cant even breath until he says so, he is that cruel, he is a demon and I am stuck with him.

Theodore's pov

How dare she talk to me like that, she dared to slap me nit once but twice, and the interesting part is She doesn't even know about me and was being a bitch which I won't tolerate. I will see to that she begs me and will be at my mercy until she learns that I am not someone whom you should mess up with.

I am the world's top most billionaire at the age of only 26. I have no one but me. Men are terrified to just look at me and ladies just want a chance to get apiece of what's in my pants. Nobody dares to defy me coz they know whom they are dealing with and damn well know the repercussions if they think otherwise until her.

Oh I should give her, she is one hot piece of sexy ass, one look at her you will know she just meant to be kept. No man can touch her not even a look at her even if I have to tie her to my bed. I am gonna fuck her so hard until she begs me pleads me to stop this torture and cry so hard until her throat becomes sore apart from her whole body. Even when she is alone she can't help but only think of me, she looks in the mirror to find my claim on her every inch of her skin. She has to know I am the demon who she has to live with until I say so. The second she slapped her fate has been sealed, she will be my very own Angel whore. I smiled wickedly...

So what happens when an angel meets the demon will she gets sucked into his world or mould his into hers. Cecilia and Theodore's life begins. Hope you enjoy their ride that leads to one hot passionate romance. See ya...