ONE NIGHT

Theodore

Shit! I was this close to blowing her up with my car. What was she thinking? I got out of my car angrily and saw her, she is shivering like a leaf. Maybe because of, almost getting hit by my car. I heard people surrounded near me whispering and were looking terrified seeing me, well everybody knows me.

Then I thought, Is this some sort of scandal to get dirt on me? Watching as we were in the middle of the city, which never sleeps. This just peaked my rage to another level and I Howled at her "Hey are you blind or is it just one of your cheap tactics to get in front of any rich guy's car and acting like this to trap their money. Oh, I know all too well about your kind."

She stared at me for a while as if I am crazy and said "See Mr. Rich guy first of all you jumped the signal, you almost ran over this puppy, killing me too in the process and I am not blind as you can see. Lastly, how could you even think I deliberately ran in front of your car only just for your bloody money which I know from your face that is not even yours. Got a rich papa? and you throw their money as if it is yours. I don't give a shit about your kind that is assholes. So look right into your mirror before talking to my kind that is whatever you think I am because I don't give a rat's ass to your opinion. So use your tongue and money wisely Mr.Rich guy. " she smirked at me. She dared talk to me like that and about my company, she should not have gone there.

From the looks of her, she doesn't know me, that was actually a bummer given my reputation. Maybe what she said is true except for the papa part but I am too proud to admit that. I was just about to yell at her, she turned her back towards me and crossed the street petting that little shit.

"What are you looking at you fools? Go on with your pathetic life." I shooed at the crowd who were now dispersed as soon as the words left my mouth. That little skank said all those things to me and didn't even wait for my reply. That little girl is gonna wish she never had seen me.

I looked at her she was talking on her phone and suddenly started crying. She ran from there. Normally I wouldn't mind people but her tears I don't know, melted something in me. Everyone used to say I am made of rock that I literally am, thanks to my workouts. My heart is made of stone which was thanks to my gracious family.

I agree with that as I have built it myself, I yearned for love my whole life and it got me nowhere so I have given up on any kind of emotions and built walls so that no one can see my weakness. But I think some part of it had just broken seeing her like that. No, fucking never am I going to let that happen. I called my bouncers to pick up the car and wait for me while I went after her to give her a piece of my mind before she disappeared into a hospital.

I was about to rush in but some stupid reporter got in my way with cameras flashing right on my face and was asking stupid questions like "Are u having a problem, Mr. Hudson? We heard u have not been well or is your girlfriend is in there?" "Is she pregnant?" "Who is she? Is she some celebrity? model? It has been a long time and we haven't seen you with any girl. Reportedly someone saw you leaving with a girl last night from one of the exotic sex clubs, Is she her? Tell us, Mr. Hudson?"

Seriously where do they get these ideas, ridiculous people and How did they know about yesterday? This was all because of Frank, guess that dipshit has gotten himself more than a strangling. I just shushed the reporter away and went in. It took me more than 20minutes to get rid of him. It was when I glared at him that he shit in his pants and made way for me.

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

I saw a guy probably a doctor based on the coat he was wearing, wiping the tears off the girl who I had come here for. I don't know why but I just got so angry at the moment that I want to break his fingers one by one. Soon he left her and a nurse came and took the girl to some room. I went near the door and was standing outside when I saw her removing her top.