The Worst Nightmare

Hey guys just spare a minute this is my 3rd work and I think I have improved so much since my 1st as you will see. Note that in mind that there can be mistakes as this is not proofread. I promise to keep your excitement up. I am gonna upload the story every week but I have already had about 10 chapters with me at the moment, if I get enough reads and likes I will treat you every day. So enough of my talking, dive in...

Cecilia

"Hey cecy, where are you here's your lady who says she will take her order only from you and the boss is staring at me for the past five minutes, if you don't get your pretty ass down here in ten minutes you just have to get me a new job" I see my best friend, carol's msg and I smile. I know I am late today because my baby sister Freya wanted waffles for breakfast normally she is a very nice girl but when she wants something she can be a stubborn head. So I fastly made her favourite and walked her to her school which has become my habit and I like it because I know how she feels when her friend's parents drop them but she has only me, although she never complains but I know, everything I do is just for her. I love her to death, she is my only family. She is very mature and understanding for her age which is 13 but I very well know she is young and presently in her ninth grade. Now I may not have enough money to send her to some posh hifi school but this school Standwicks is a very good school and has a nice background and it is not that easy to get into but well I got a recommendation from one of my favorite customers and also you should get through the entrance test even after the recommendation and my sister aced it.

I know she has a very nice future and is very intelligent like my father and me. I get sad whenever I think about my studies, I have always wanted to be a doctor but after my parents died in a car accident while returning from one of their company parties 3 years ago. I was 16 at that time and I had to stop my studies because I don't have enough money for me and my sister. I don't regret my decision one bit, this is just a happy sacrifice for my baby sister's beautiful future.

"Hii aunt Mary how are you today" I chirped as I entered to the coffee shop I work at.

"Well isn't she my favourite pretty doll and by the way I am upset that I didn't get to see your face while I entered the shop" she pouts with her wrinkly mouth. I laughed seeing her antics, she is a 55 year old lady who lives across the street and loves coffee and at mostly Bern's coffee shop but she claims she only comes to see me.

Once I had saved her from a biker who was about to hit her while she was crossing the road, from that day she says I gave her a new life and visits daily to see me. Don't get me wrong I love her but she can be too much sometimes, she only takes her coffee from me otherwise she throws tantrums at whoever is there at the counter and of course curses Bern for changing my shifts every week, I smiled internally, poor guy has to face her wrath 3 times a week.

"I am Sry auntie let me get you your favourite" and I handed her capachino which I knew she loves as her life depends on it.

"See my pretty doll knows what I want before I even say anything learn from her" she yells at carol who is shaking with anger and pinched my cheeks. I just smiled at her and looks at carol in my famous puppy dog eyes to get her to cool down.

"Doll when are you coming to my house? you said you will come last week with my baby girl Freya" she glares at me angrily but failing at it because I know she loves me.

"Auntie I am so Sry but Freya had this science exhibition held last week which she prepared so  hard for, but she told me to convey that she loves you and she also topped it among her class. So are you still angry with me." I ask innocently. She paces to me and hugs me passionately with all her love. I know how to melt her but again she is like a mother figure for me and Freya, we are used to spending our weekends at her home for the past one year. Me and Freya, we both love her so much. She lost her husband when she was 50yrs old, she tells us their lovestory at every given chance while we watch her adoringly as she memorizes bout her love. She has 2 kids who doesn't even care about her anymore as they think they are better off with their families. She also lost hope in them and she just sees them in us. We are more than happy to have her, those fools probably don't know how cool and loving she is. Well, their loss I chuckled thinking.