PASSIONATE NIGHT OF LOVE

Theodore

"Let's forget everything for today," Pearl said after giving me a sweet innocent kiss. This is a double shock for me which came unexpectedly. I am still dumbstruck as if I am dreaming everything.

Letting my past bare in front of pearl lightened my heart. I feel alive as the burden of sorrow lifted out of my chest.

"Theo take me to a Proper Date, Will you?" Am I still Dreaming?

"Pearl are you ok?" She nodded and stood up. She gave me her hand and I took it raising to my foot.

This pure soul never deserved me.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked her.

"Surprise me," she said without any emotion.

"Pearl this is not necessary. I can bare you leaving me but you being sympathetic towards me, I am really not worthy of it."

"Today we are just a normal couple who met each other coincidentally and are going on a date. Today I will forget everything that happened between us until now and you should also skip all your bad memories. You are not a Billionaire and I don't work for you. We are just Theodore and Cecilia." She said with a smile. I surely did something good to deserve her. She amazes me infinitely.

"Till now I couldn't make you happy even though you brought all the happiness in me. Today I am gonna show you how I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. There is No Theodore Hudson in front of you is only Pearl's Theo." She looked into my eyes and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~£££££££~~~~~~~~~~~

Cecilia

We reached a small restaurant where I got out taking Theo's hand. I didn't know this small gesture will bring a full-blown dimple smile to him.

"Wait here pearl. I will be right back." He said after making me seated in the chair. He then disappeared. It has been half an hour and I have no clue where Theo is at. I know we arrived at a little odd time but what's Theo doing? I sighed.

"Sorry for making you wait Pearl." He whispered in my ears from behind making me shiver cause of his deep husky voice.

"It's fine." I turned to look at him who is in an apron looking like a perfect chef. He looked too normal but pretty attractive at the same time. His veins jutting out of his rolled sleeves, and his muscles bulging through his shirt make him look even more handsome. But the chef's hat is making him look cute.

He reached for my hand and took me to a small hut beside the restaurant.

There is a small fire at the entrance and the hut is decorated with lights giving it a romantic feeling. He took me inside to a cozy setup. There are so many small lights everywhere that are exotic.

"Come on Pearl, you must be hungry, let's eat," Theo said and made me sit on one side of the small table. He sat on the opposite side. Theo knows me too well, he didn't arrange anything too flashy but simple yet romantic.

"I know you love to eat steak so I made chicken fried steak, dumplings, and pot roast." How did he know these are my favorites. Pot roast used to be our family dish whenever we go out.

"Don't think too much pearl. I bribed Freya and she told me every minute detail." I am shocked.

"You bribed?"

"Yah with pizza."

"Wah, my sister sold me out for Pizza." My sulking got distracted by Theo's laugh.

"Let's dig in."