MY WOMAN

Cecilia

You know the feeling when the thing you most crave and yearn for, which is right in front of you within your reach but you just have to close that one-inch distance before it is in your grasp. You can almost taste it, almost that you are salivating.

I am this close and all I want is his one lick or one suck or one thrust. I could sense that familiar feeling of coming undone wanting to shoot through me "mmh..aahh..Theo.." And he freaking stopped. This had been going on since he said "Remember your punishment. You are not allowed to cum." And let me tell you that was five hours ago. Neither I could sleep a wink thereafter nor I could release my frustration. This is truly a punishment.

I would be this near to becoming unravel before he decides to stop every fudging time. I wouldn't complain if he completely stops but no he just halts for a few seconds, takes his whole length out, and shoves inside me in one go. I even lost count of how many times he repeated that again and again. It's like he knows how my body reacts and what it wants even before I could. I want to pull out my hair because of this unknown frustration. "Argh.." I screamed without caring if my sister could probably hear it. Enough is enough first he confuses me, then disturbs my peaceful sleep and now instead of getting done with it, he is making me so mad. I am gonna rip him apart. Selfish bastard, he fulfilled his end coming apart in me without giving me my most wanted orgasm. I could even feel tears coming out of my eyes.

I am a mess what am I thinking? What am I doing? I am no less than a wanton woman. No no, I cannot let him win, Never but this Sex Fiend is still ramming inside me like there is no tomorrow. Even the hard-rooted bed was shaking, you can only imagine what I have been going through. "You are too sexy for your own good." He said making me hot anew. His deep stare shook me and the burning lust is numbing my rationality.

I pushed him aside with whatever leftover energy I could muster up. I rushed into the bathroom and bolted the door. I slapped the cold water on my face to wake up. Unconsciously tears rolled from my eyes and I am suddenly reminded of Mr. Preston's words 'gold digger'. He wasn't wrong I am living off of him, eating his food, in his house, wearing those expensive designer clothes, jewelry, and all those accessories in return I am selling my body. I should be called that, if possible even worse. I don't even want to think about what kind of morals I would be bestowing Freya if she ever gets to know about this.

I slid down against the door and hugged my knees to my chest. I can't live like this...but I have to for the next 10 months. I heard knocking on the door "Pearl are you ok? Why did you lock the door? Let me in...." He said softly.

"Theo go back to your room. I should get ready anyways." I didn't hear anything in response. I slowly walked to the shower and stood under it.

In front of me is a loser and now a whore. The proof is written all over my body. From my cheeks to my ankles not a single inch is left unmarked. I closed my eyes in the hopes that the warm water would cleanse my body.

I flinched when I felt a hand wrapped around my waist. The mirror is blurred by the steam but I can still sense him, feel his bare torso that fastened me in his hold, and our naked bodies affixed to each other. He nibbled on the marks on my neck and kissed them slowly after licking them.

I wanted to ask him how he got in but realized it would be foolish of me, seeing it's his house. "Only 10 months" I kept chanting it to myself like a mantra when he spun me and pulled me closer to his wet chest. By now our breaths are as hot as the water and without any delay, he kissed me passionately which I didn't reciprocate.

"What's troubling you, pearl?" He asked with so much concern laced in his voice. I want to hate myself for melting by his decoy. You can't play me, Mr.Theodore Hudson.