YEARNING FOR LOVE

After A Month

Theodore

"Dude let's get going, we will be late. I cannot be late otherwise Smith is gonna kill me. She is planning this for weeks."

"Can I skip, I don't want to cause any trouble?"

"Shut up Theodore, you are not gonna cause any trouble. Anyway, this is a very important day that you can't miss. Now get your sad ass in the car." Charles is driving us to the destination.

"Theodore can you not brood and be happy for me."

"I am happy for you Frankie. I really am." That's true this is his day and I am glad for him.

"Fuck you. You aren't going to the office or leaving your house for that matter. What is wrong with you? Now also I had to drag you. What happened between you and Princess? She won't tell me nor are you."

"It's complicated Frankie, I will tell you everything but later. Today is all about you, not me."

"Whatever it is but I know one thing, being apart is not the solution if it is making you both sad and depressed."

"Sir we reached." Charles saved me.

"I will be in a minute you go in."

"Ok. Be quick."

"Charles, are you keeping an eye on Cecilia? Is she not happy? Is something wrong?"

"Yes I am but you told me not to report it to you."

"Right." That I did.

"Well just tell me is she happy or not?"

"She is more than happy." This is supposed to make me relief but why is it pinching my heart? No no Theo this is what you wanted to see her happy. Yes.

Today is Frank and Carol's engagement. If it is not for Frankie's whining I would still be in bed just like the days that I spent after coming from vacation. Grandy insisted that he would stay with me but I wanted to be alone. Perhaps I was punishing myself.

"The ceremony is about to start where are the rings." Mr. Lachowski shouted, he is excited about his only son's engagement.

Frankie's ring is with me because I am his best man so I went up to the podium and stood beside Frankie with the box in my hand.

"Bro where is smith why isn't she up here yet?"

"Maybe she is getting ready. Be patient brother."

"Theodore I cannot wait to make her mine. The first time I saw her I knew that she is it for me. I cannot live without her. It's like I waited for this day my whole life. I don't want to let her go ever." At least in all this chaos, my brother found love. Unknowingly I let these two souls meet. Finally, I could give some happiness back to Frankie for all he has done for me."

"There she is" I heard frank and looked in the direction. Pearl, my beautiful pearl in a gorgeous red dress. It feels like my loneliness snapped away just by looking at her. An unknown smile adorned my lips seeing her smile.

She didn't see me and is busy adjusting Carol's blue dress until she gets up on the stage.

"Smith you look stunning that I want to ravish you right here." Ok, this boy lacks patience.

"You cleaned up quite charming yourself Frank. And you can ravish me however you like." They are surely a perfect match.

"Oh, long time how are you, Mr.Hudson?"

"Congrats Ms. Smith on your engagement. By the way, you look beautiful." That's when I got pearl's attention. She is a little taken aback but she would have already expected to see me here.