FORCED OR PLEASURED

Cecilia

Oh god! please kill me now, I don't want to live after this. Why? Why would you do this to me? Since childhood, I believed in you, had faith in you. Even after my parents died, I didn't want to lose my hope for Freya bcoz I thought you will get me through these hard times. Then why? I feel stained, used, and helpless. I am defiled.

Last night I was wretched and this is gonna torment me for the rest of my life. I looked to my right. There he is The DEMON sleeping peacefully like he didn't torture me last night.

I would have walked out when I had the chance but he manipulated me into thinking that I would end up being dead. I cannot do that, I couldn't leave Freya alone. Finally, I caved.

The thing I hated the most was that he broke down my resolve, I didn't want to lose not to him but at last, he won. I didn't even know most of the things he did to me last night. Carol used to tell me about sex being an amazing thing but I never paid attention and also it's the worse thing I felt, far from amazing.

But I did know one thing, that I had to fight and not make him win. I tried, I really tried but couldn't. Oh God, what had I done?

I disgustingly threw his hand that was resting on my stomach. His very breath has me choking to death myself.

I tried to get up but it's very painful, I can't even feel my lower body and my breast, it is a whole different story. It is swollen and turned black, that's the worst pain ever. He really is a Demon.

I searched for my clothes but all I could find were my inners and were torn pretty badly. I need to cover myself, I felt so exposed. I took his shirt, which was baggy on me, and reached up to my upper thighs. Yaah he is freakishly tall compared to my 5"7.

I turned to look at him before I go, should have never done that. He is shamelessly naked, he didn't even think of covering.

I went down the steps, I saw my shredded clothes. How did he even manage to rip my jeans? I have to go but I can't in this. I just kneeled helplessly in the middle of the vast hall.

"Where do you think you are escaping to? " I heard from behind. How did he wake up so soon? Thank God he is wearing boxers, well something is better than nothing.

"You have got what you wanted, now let me go" I stood up. He strides over to me in seconds.

"Not quite, I am not done with you.... Yet. I thought giving you a rest but look my little pearl is trying to escape". He pulled me towards him by my waist and I winced in pain.

"Why do you call me that, my name is Cecilia." I never liked his nickname for me. I am no pearl, at this point, I just feel like some worthless and filthy stone.

"What? pearl! Oh, I am gonna call you whatever I please and you are gonna take it like a good little slut that you are." Why is it that he always humiliates me like this? I harshly pulled away from him even though it caused me pain. For God's sake, I was a virgin until he took away my innocence, then why would he call me that?

I looked at the big metallic golden clock behind him, it showed 3 AM. I have to get to the hospital.

"Look just let me go," I screamed at him.

"Is that right, pearl, And why would I do that, when you are wearing my shirt looking sexy as hell like a delicious hot meal wanted to be devoured." He said as he paced towards me placing his hands on my hips, slid down until my rear, and lifted me. He made me hook my legs onto his waist which rode my shirt up to my hips. This position is making me feel so embarrassing. Our intimate parts are brushing. He groaned feeling himself against me. I can feel his thick rod near my pussy, it is hot and is throbbing even with his boxers on.