MULTI BILLIONAIRE

Cecilia

"OK, Cecy baby, don't cry, I am on my way. Be strong babe, nothing is gonna happen to Freya, I am coming." carol assured me, but I don't know how long can I take this, it's just hard seeing my baby sister fighting for her life and I don't know a damn thing of what to do. I am scared.

"Ms. Storms your sister has very low hemoglobin and this is not good for her condition." Dr. James stated his concern.

"Oh me and Freya have the same blood type. Take mine, just don't let anything happen to her." I wanted to be strong but I couldn't as my tears rolled from my eyes. Dr. James wiped off my tears with his thumb and said its OK nothing's gonna happen to my sister and also told me it gets better. He was so kind and a perfect gentleman. He smiled and said a nurse will come to take my blood.

Not a minute later a nurse came and took me to the room for drawing blood. "Excuse me miss can you take off your shirt please" the nurse said. I looked down at my attire I just wore a plain white turtle neck shirt with full sleeves paired with black jeans. She can't draw my blood with my shirt on, so I removed it and now I am only in my brasserie. I nodded at her and she started with her work. I just sat there on the bed beside my sister thinking about how could I possibly get 2 million.

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

Theodore

I woke up late this morning usually I am not a tardy guy but yes I had a little too much to drink yesterday at the club my friend,Frank took me which is sort of a strip club. He is nagging me for years that he so nicely put it as " You have been a stuck up little bitch and need to get laid ASAP," his exact words. I adore frank but sometimes I feel why had I been friends with him thinking hard about my life decisions. As much as he annoys me to the depths of my core, he is the closest one I could call my family. We were friends since we were 7 and still, we are so intact and inseparable until he opens his not-so-small mouth.

"Frank you idiot, you said it was a club" I shouted at him seeing the so-called club is filled with women who were naked and with not even a piece of cloth on. When I looked around, there were people fucking what the actual hell!

"Loosen up a little bit princess don't be such a prude, daddy is gonna show you a real good time." he smirked and I hit him right on his nose not too gently.

"Damn okay okay tell me when was the last time you had a good fuck," he asked me, covering his now bloody nose. "I don't have to discuss my sex life with you," I yelled at him.

"See I knew it, u can't even remember it, I know u have this multi-billionaire company that u have to take care of, but you forgot to live your life dude. You work your ass off all week, you eat or should I say drink only coffee all day and alcohol at night, and don't get me started on your sleepless nights. I know you have this ambition to be always on top, but dude you are at the top of the freaking Burj Khalifa, the wealthiest man in the entire world, yet you are not happy nor satisfied. I can't see you like this bro. You don't even talk to me anymore, now also I had to literally drag your assiduous ass out. I really miss you man. "he said as disappointment is evident in his eyes.

Frank Lachowski

~~~~~~§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§~~~~~~

Yes, it is true I am the world's top billionaire and had been for 3 years now which was an accomplishment like the Guinness records put it as I, Theodore Hudson was the youngest one to reach this milestone when I was still 23, now I am 26.  I had started this company, Hudson Inc. from scratch when I was just 21 years old fresh out of the university.