EAT YOU OUT

Cecilia

"....The terms have been changed, it's not about one night anymore. This is to be until I get bored of you and let me remind you that it is not gonna happen anytime soon." Suddenly his words rang in my head making me remember my misfortune.

"I agree to everything..." My reply came to me like a hard slap on my face, I did agree, how dumb am I for not recalling what I agreed for? So I literally gave my life to him on a silver platter with a knife to slice me up however he wants. How is it that he always wins and I end up on the losing side?

A thought crossed my mind and I rushed back into the house that I wished to never get into. "Ouch" I winced as I felt a surge of pain passed in between my legs. I still feel him inside me crushing my vagina. I couldn't even sit properly and I also smell like him as I didn't have a bath since morning which makes me wanna vomit.

"Ok calm down cecy, you have to get out of this madness as soon as possible. You can't possibly stay with him until he says so, that's absurd." I gave myself a pep talk and went inside.

He is adjusting his suit which I guess wrinkled when I grabbed him. Not my fault, even though I agreed to do anything, that doesn't mean he can do whatever he feels like. I cleared my throat getting his attention.

" Looks like you didn't get enough of me the last night and this morning that you want some more eh? Gladly pearl, but I have somewhere else I need to be," he says pride oozing. How I want to kick his balls.

"Dream on, anyway I have a question if I paid the amount which you have lent me, will you leave me alone?" I asked mustering up all my strength.

"Well, how are you gonna pay me 2 million?"Uhh, I didn't think about that. I see my willpower being crushed under his foot.

"Will you spread your legs to another man only to be freed from me?" I was about to lash out before he continued " Don't even think about it, you belong to me I was the first man to touch you and I certainly will be the last....... Until I don't want you anymore." How dare he?

He strode towards me taking long steps that made me flinch and I took a step back. He closed the door and put me against it with a hard thud.

He locked my hands in his and placed them above my head while the other one slid under my skirt. I wiggled but he kept a hard pressure on my hands warning me which made me still.

He made his way to my panty and pushed it aside for his hand to enter and placed it on my mound that made me jerk but he steadied me by putting his weight on me and he whispered in my ears "This belongs to me, for me to touch, for me to taste and only for me to fuck, however, I want to. Do you understand?" He asked arrogantly, I didn't reply, then he pressed on my already swollen nub.

"You monster, get your hands off me," I yelled at him. Then he started to enter his finger in my clitoris.

"Aah," I cried out in pain which came out as a groan. It feels like he is ripping me apart if it hasn't been already. "Whore" he spat on my face "Tell me you understand" he shouted on top of his lungs. I cowered under his dark flaring eyes, before I can think, my voice came out " I understood." it's like I am not myself anymore but his puppet.

"Good pearl!" he said and I thought he would leave me instead he started to rub his fingers on my labia. I felt sick to my core, this is pure torture and how I am gonna endure it, if it feels like this, only after one night.

"But you enjoyed it " my subconscious ratted me out.

"No I didn't and you knew it, after how he ripped me apart not letting me even breathe. He is a psychopath." I shouted inwardly at my subconscious.