TOXIC, LUST AND EMOTIONS

Theodore

Currently, I am having a meeting on the project I vested diligently for the past three months. If this meeting is successful then I will be the pioneer in the automobile industry, although I nonetheless am already. This is my dream project which I had so many hopes for.

"Sir the Future Tech is ready for you in the board room." my P. A Linda told me. " I will be there in 5," I told her. I stepped into the board room and everyone stood up in respect. I went straight to the chairman of Future Tech and shook hands with him. He smiled and I gestured him to take a seat.

"Because of some unseen circumstances, I had to delay this meeting," I told him sternly.

"It's fine Mr. Hudson, we were more than delighted that you had chosen our company among the others. It's our honor." I nodded.

"Greatest things demands Finest Mr. Beckett." I thought about which company would be better for my new invention of a long-run engine and Future Tech is exactly what I needed.

The meeting went for 2hrs and I have explained everything about my invention by giving them a presentation. "Mr. Beckett as soon as we sign the project, I can make you the demo piece in 2months, for now, you can see our prototype." I showed him the mini car which has an efficient engine in the whole world developed by me. Mr. Beckett is mesmerized by my work.

"Mr. Hudson this is the new-gen technology, after this, you will be the Giant of automobiles," he said as happiness is dripping from his eyes. We talked about the terms and conditions for 1hr and when he was about to sign his P. A showed him something on his Tablet. His eyes widened and he was eyeing me to and fro from the tablet and repeating the same thing.

"What seems to be the problem, Mr.Beckett?" I asked with as much patience as I can muster up.

"Is this you Mr. Hudson?" he showed me the tablet in which I was being slapped by a girl and I am holding my cheek with my hand glaring at her. The girl is the one that I met this morning. The video is taken in such a way that only her back is shown but I am clearly visible. Fuck who would... Wait that damn reporter he was at the hospital that wanker, he is gonna wish he was dead. At this point, I am gritting my teeth and my hands are turned into fists till my knuckles turned white. Everyone can hear the bones crackling of my hand.

"Of course not. This is just someone's conspiracy against Mr.Hudson" My manager Mr. Preston intervened.

"Yes, it seems like it, as Mr. Hudson is not involved in any scandal till now. I know he is a very successful man of his age, I am sure it's just a conspiracy." he just wrapped it off, more to say terrified and signed the project. I did the same thing. We shook hands and Mr. Beckett took his leave.

"You, go to that hospital and enquire about the reporter who has this footage and destroy him,” I yelled at my Technical expert.

"Got it sir" saying he left.

I called my most trusted guy Mr. Charles Davis who always does my dirty work. He is 40yrs and a veteran. He is well built, sharp, smart, and damn good at his job. "I have sent you a footage and I want every damn thing on her from head to toe, inside out everything not a single thing has to be left out."

"Sure sir just give me 30mins" I hung up. But my anger still isn't willing to leave any time soon.

 ___________§§§§§§§§§____________

Right on time Charles came to my office and gave me a file. “This is all sir. I hope you will find what you wanted.”

"I am sure Charles keep an eye on her for me," I ordered him.