TIT-FOR-TAT?

Author POV

"Avery, stop this madness, I only ever thought and treated you as a sister, my best friend's sister. There is nothing to it further."

"But I didn't see you as a brother. I love you, Frank. I sincerely loved you since I had known the meaning of love. What do you want? Just tell me I will do as you say. I only came this far just for you, not for my pathetic so-called good-for-nothing brother. I can't even take his name without feeling as if I was throwing up."

"How dare you talk shit about Theodore.  He adores you more than anyone in his life. He sees you as his daughter rather than his sister. You know what, if I ever came across the thought of giving you any chance, the words which you spew today will make me regret of even having an acquaintance with you."

"This is between us why are you dragging that shithole here?" That's the last stroke for Frank. He now had enough of this ungrateful bitch spitting nonsense against his best friend. He did what he had thought he should have done the first time itself. He slapped her so harshly that she fell an inch away from her present position.

"When you said you hate your brother two years ago, I thought you both had a fight or something. But I didn't know you have this much hate for your brother. He thought of you as an angel that God sent him to break him out of miseries. But you..." His words were cut by Avery.

"Did I ever tell him to do that? I only feel one thing for him, hatred. He isn't worthy of your friendship nor anyone's love." She spat while wiping the blood on her mouth.

"So all this time you were faking it. Why Avery?" Frank asked in a very weak voice as he lost his strength hearing this much venom against Theodore.

"For you. Only God knows why you have been friends with him and I had to act like a selfless sister all these years to gain your attention. Let's forget we had this conservation at all?" Avery said while lifting herself with all her energy.

She stepped closer to him and held his wrist softly saying " I am now all yours. You know what that means right. You will be the one to take my virginity that I had saved only for you." He scoffed and roughly yanked her away.

"If you hadn't been his sister also, I wouldn't have looked twice at you. There your mad brother was literally running around every shop to give you a gift with all his hard-earned money like he does every year. And Here you are, you worthless piece of shit. Get the hell out of my face you bitch. Even now if you ask him to jump off the cliff he will do it in a heartbeat, as you said rightly that's what my shithole friend does."

"Brother, brother fucking brother. I didn't ask for a brother like him. All he ever did was break us apart. I wish I never had a brother like him no I wish him to be dead all alone as he fucking deserves." She screamed like a madwoman.

"Jesus fucking Christ" he shouted and grabbed her throat in a second.

"If I hear even a letter from your mouth, I will murder you without a thought and happily go to jail. Who knows the one Theodore thought as a naive, little, innocent child had this much venom in her. Now get out before I show your fucking charade to your...my best friend." He said pushing her out of his dorm that she fell and had bloody bruises. She helplessly looked up at the love of her life with tears blurring her vision.

"This is what you deserve, you fucking slut." He banged his door shut on her face. Frank knocked all of his stuff and decided he can never let Theodore know about this. It would shatter his already broken soul.

But nobody knows that the guy who doesn't even smile stood near his door smiling like an idiot to surprise his baby sister heard all the poison and hatred she had for him. The gift dropped from his hands unconsciously with a glass breaking sound and he ran in the rain for miles to God knows where until he reached to the edge of the cliff.