RIPPED IN PIECES

Author POV

"I can't do this knowing what happened to Mathews. We should end our plan. Who are we kidding huh? I tried to spy on his valuations of share Bids and even succeeded in making him lose 5 Tenders but he is steadfast. We couldn't shake him up, Derek. Theodore is more powerful than we imagine. We tried to ruin his reputation and now we don't even know where is or how is Mathew. I can't risk any more lives. I destroyed enough." The girl said weakly and accepted her loss.

"So you let all these to waste ah? All our efforts moreover Mathew who staked his life, you really want all this to go in vain. Fine, we do as you say then what? as usual you warm his bed, or am I missing something in fact you actually enjoy being with him? Am I right?"

"How dare you say that?"

"Then what is it, Cecilia? When you had the chance why didn't you oust him in front of Frank huh? Or you could easily spread rumors in the office but you didn't even try. Why would you endure his assaults and let him walk all over you?"

"I have answers to all of your allegations, Freya. How do you think she will react after knowing everything? Do you think she will be proud of me, Derek?"

"Then How would she feel knowing that her sister got involved with a guy like him in the first place because of her?"

"She should never know that's why I am tolerating whatever he is doing to me." Poor cecilia doesn't know what to think and starts crying hysterically.

"It's ok Cecilia please don't cry. We will do whatever you decide. Do you want to stop let's stop and never look back?"

Same day at night

"Cecilia, what's wrong? It is midnight. Why aren't you talking?"

"Derek you are right we can't accept defeat just yet. I have a plan. Let's meet."

"What, are you Mad? It's dangerous Cecilia. Are you absolutely sure?"

"I am, Derek. He said he fell for me, so funny because a devil like him can never love anyone. There is nothing to lose anyway if he likes me as he said he is I will push him from the peak if this is all an act what I said will be true that he is a Demon and I will continue to live with him molesting me every day."

"What if your plan backfires?"

"Not this time because now I won't resist him anymore. And if I have to act lovesick I will. Till then we can't be seen together. Don't contact me. I will call you when the plan is on."

"I am not afraid of him."

"I know Derek, I trust you that's more than the reason I don't want you anywhere near him. I can't lose you too. You mean more to me than this plan."

"Promise me you will be careful."

"I should be, for Freya. I promise." They both hug.

After A Month

"Derek I am pretty sure he is not acting."

"Well, well who would have thought that someone like him will actually have feelings for anyone."

"Did you find out about what this project Roar is?"

"Oh yeah, it is Talk of the Town. If this project succeeds then he will become invincible."

"Then why would he appoint Mr.Preston if this is such an important project?"

"As you said he really wants you."

"But we can't trust him."

"He trusts you the most now that's what's more important."

"What would I have done without you, Derek, Thank God that Mathew didn't tell Theo about you."