DON'T STOP

THEODORE

"Mmm...mmm...hummm...Aaaaaaahm..." This little vixen beside me is testing my last ounce of patience. I have been controlling for 4 days while she is rubbing her sexy curvy ass all over my already fiery swollen arousal. Even though we can't have sex, I couldn't stop myself from staying beside or touching her. I was being a humble human being and wanted to lessen her pain by gently massaging which I don't remember doing to myself even. But my pearl here isn't making this easy for me.

I don't think she realizes what she is doing to me in her sleep. My girth won't cool down, Holy fuck!

She has the softest skin, felt as though it is a newborn baby's skin. God definitely made her taking his own sweet time and did a great job at it. She is a goddess that should be worshipped like no other. I am and will be the only devotee who would be fortunate enough to do that.

When I saw her laugh that day I knew I was screwed. My mind screamed to never let her smile fade away. I know I treated her very poorly which I wasn't proud of. Whenever she cried the walls around my heart melted down a little by little. I made so many people cry their hearts out but never felt something as remotely as what I felt for my pearl.

If anyone even dreamt about doing what Freya did to me, they would be ten feet under by now but I couldn't do anything. Her small giggles brought life in me which was hidden away deep inside and then my pearl joined, laughing for the first time since I met her, a part of my dark soul left my body. That was some beautiful melody I heard, period!

That day I don't know she was still at the office if not for her adorable outpouring. She was complaining about her life like a little kid, my heart winced at her cuteness. When she left my room she didn't notice but I was watching her as she thumped down in so much pain clutching her stomach. The sight itself gave me heartache. I immediately called my Doc and asked him to prescribe pain reliefs.

When she told me how I was responsible for her pain a surge of guilt passed through me. I couldn't just stand there and do nothing so I lay beside her and tenderly caressed her belly. She was startled at first but eventually gave in to my soothing touch.

I never thought of using a condom with her, the thought never even crossed my mind. I remembered that I specifically told rather dreaded her not to get pregnant, now that made me feel more culpable.

The next day after waking up the first thing she asked was, "What about the presentation?"

"Don't worry I finished it." She was grateful I can tell from her beaming eyes. Well, I at least expected a tight hug seeing that it took me 5 hrs to prepare it without taking a nap while she slept like a baby. Nevertheless, she didn't say anything, ungrateful woman.

I went to her bed every day after that day and slept beside her massaging her belly. I think she liked it that's why she didn't resist, she didn't even flinch at my touch like she is used to me. That somehow made me feel proud. All night I used to look at her thinking "What's so special about her? Why I am feeling this way? Why she is this beautiful? How?" And finally, got to the conclusion that "There isn't a single flaw in her entire being. Not only her beauty is out of the world but she is also very kind and her heart is as big as the universe. She is a sculpture carved so perfectly and gorgeously inside and out. And I am gonna be the only sculptor who gets to carve my sculpture in whichever way I wanted. I didn't feel this way in my 26 yrs of existence for anyone and I highly doubt that I ever will."

Now coming to the existing crisis below. It's not like I am taking advantage of her right? She is in her senses though sleepy. She is only in her seductive red lace panty, though I discarded her grandma pants.